GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Legend of Zelda: THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda'.
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:35
Regular
Discussion on Zelda? Come here.
Question on Zelda? Come here.
Let's get this thread rolling!

By the way on the topic; does anyone know anything on The new beefed up realistic Zelda on the Gamecube? Apart from how long we have to wait...

Thanks
Tue 09/11/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
How crap.
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:19
Regular
Heh, well seeing as this is a Zelda thread we can talk Zelda.

In any way, shape or form.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ZELDA GAME/CHARACTER/MOMENT OF ALL TIME?
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:15
"period drama"
Well, seeing as nothing new has been released since E3, this conversation has been conversed dry.
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:39
Regular
Well my good friend, not alot has been confirmed about the new Zelda.

I have seen a 60 second footage video, showing a teenage Link riding on Epona, hacking down enemies and then some very tasty footage comes on showing combat, characters etc...
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:35
Regular
Discussion on Zelda? Come here.
Question on Zelda? Come here.
Let's get this thread rolling!

By the way on the topic; does anyone know anything on The new beefed up realistic Zelda on the Gamecube? Apart from how long we have to wait...

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.