GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi! I'm back!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 18:13
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
I haven't been in this site for a long time, I looked back at "The Jeepers Creepers Room" and I was a real freako then. Well I'm back and I'm normal! Really! Well, that's sorted out, what's up. How's it going, anything new I should know about? And how are you doin', won any games yet?
Sat 30/04/05 at 11:25
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Why did you say me?
Fri 29/04/05 at 22:03
Regular
"i own groovy land"
me
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:44
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
The ring 2 was a very bad letdown but on the bright side the amityville horror was scary, but I still can't believe it said: 'Based On A True Story'! The movies soooo imaginative but very scary. But as I said the ring 2 was scary but a letdown, a REAL letdown.
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:40
Regular
Any good?
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Oh, I've seen the ring 2 and the amityville horror.
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:36
Regular
Actually... no..

Hm.
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Hey, has anybody seen any new movies lately...
Thu 28/04/05 at 18:13
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
I haven't been in this site for a long time, I looked back at "The Jeepers Creepers Room" and I was a real freako then. Well I'm back and I'm normal! Really! Well, that's sorted out, what's up. How's it going, anything new I should know about? And how are you doin', won any games yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.