GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Foo Fighters "In Your Honor" info"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 15:40
Regular
Yeah, I know, rubbish title (the album art is even worse), but so far it's sounding quite good. For those who don't know, it's double, one half hard rawkin' and the other acoustic (with some guests, QOTSA frontman is rumoured to be singing on one track), and there are ten tracks on each disc.

Also, one track from the second disc is from the Pocketwatch demos done when Dave Grohl was in Nirvana (called Freind of a Friend). Pretty decent song, so should be good, unless they don't change it at all, which would be cheating, really. Oh, and it's released June 14th, just in time for my birthday. :)
Sat 30/04/05 at 15:09
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Just nice background music.
Sat 30/04/05 at 15:06
Regular
Yeah, easy enough to listen to, but completely average.
Sat 30/04/05 at 15:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I always quite liked 'Have It All' it's on the jukebox in my local and is quite often one of my picks.

It wasn't the best album ever though, was it?
Sat 30/04/05 at 14:29
Regular
Probably the singles. Although Have It All and Low are pretty crap, and Comeback is mexcellent.
Fri 29/04/05 at 23:43
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Rickoss wrote:

> By the sounds of it, it's going to be amazing. Dave Grohl even
> admitted he was annoyed at himself for releasing the last record, and
> there were only 4 good songs on it.

Which are?
Fri 29/04/05 at 23:29
Regular
+ they're going to tour for one year promoting the rock disc, then another year the acoustic, supposedly. Doing acoustic/rock shows in every city. The AT&T acoustic show they did was funking brilliant, so seeing them play acoustic would be fantastic.

I think I sent you the video of that show, Cyc. Get it somehow, Exhausted acoustic is the best song they've ever done.
Fri 29/04/05 at 23:27
Regular
Heard from some people who've heard the new stuff (there was a secret show played last night).

Meant to be very good. Mixing far better than One by One, and sounding closer to the Colour and the Shape to the last record. Best of You is also meant to be the one of the lightest tracks from the heavy disc, so it's not going to be a blow out like 1x1, which was also hyped up as uber-heavy stuff.

By the sounds of it, it's going to be amazing. Dave Grohl even admitted he was annoyed at himself for releasing the last record, and there were only 4 good songs on it.

Meaning, yay, none-OBO whoop yays.

Pre-ordered it already. :D
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Better be better than One By One.

Or else.
Thu 28/04/05 at 22:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I doubt Your Honour will be happy.

Unless he's into that kind of thing.
Thu 28/04/05 at 16:28
Regular
I lerrrve David Grohl!! *screams & faints*

Yeah..so far so good! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.