GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Slurm's Party People"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 13:13
Regular
"Party on down"
The Slurms is setting up a brigade of like-minded cool hip and groovy party worms. To join my crew post you name here and Slurms on down.
Tue 03/05/05 at 12:05
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Keeping it real y'all

Wicky chicky chicky, cha, chick chick cha chicky.

Groove on down to BeatBox-O
Tue 03/05/05 at 11:33
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
Here's a joke from the Lou Bega dictionary of intense humour.

What do all these whining complainers have in common with a slinky?

Answer: Both serve no true purpose in life, but boy would i like to push them down some stairs! Bam!
Fri 29/04/05 at 12:18
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Hey Slurms, are we still on for tonight? Nudge nudge, wink wink.
Thu 28/04/05 at 14:02
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Sorry it should have genesis.

Look aout for more sensible conversations. COMING SOON!
Thu 28/04/05 at 14:00
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Marcini wrote:
> Also, you lot complaining doesnt mean I will stop with my geneous
> material. I know that you all laugh at everyone of my posts (even the
> one where I had AIDS) but your all sheep and follow each others lead.

Haha, sums you up completely!
Thu 28/04/05 at 13:56
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Is it peer pressure? If it is I can help you.

One things for sure. Noones as bad as Vampyr with his repetitiveness. Especially not me.
Thu 28/04/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
*tumbleweed enters Marcinis house*
Thu 28/04/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Some people may find it funny. I displayed my material to a zoo and they were in stiches, because the were all attacked my an escaped lion.

Also, you lot complaining doesnt mean I will stop with my geneous material. I know that you all laugh at everyone of my posts (even the one where I had AIDS) but your all sheep and follow each others lead.
Thu 28/04/05 at 13:51
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I wasn't on about the SPAM, just about how you try to be funny and fall flat on your face.
Thu 28/04/05 at 13:50
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I thought you were up for ignoring all this SPAM (Self Posted and Authorised Material).

Your not doing a good job. My daddy always used to tell me, measure twice, cut once. The same rule applies if you think about it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.