GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Batman Begins"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 12:34
Regular
"Touched!"
I've been keeping a close eye on this and the cast aint bad at all! Here's hoping it turns out better than the crap that was Batman and Robin *shivers*.

Anyway new trailer here:

[URL] http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/batman_begins/trailer4/ [/URL]
Thu 28/04/05 at 17:36
Regular
I took out the school bully back in Primary school. Does that make me a super hero?
Thu 28/04/05 at 16:46
Regular
"0228"
Batman is clearly the best super hero. He may not have amazing super natural powers but he's just so cool that you have to admire his marvelousness.
Thu 28/04/05 at 16:43
Regular
"cachoo"
WaHOO! Sweeet. I've been so excited about seeing this movie :^) Looks pretty good and his cape is.. huge!
Thu 28/04/05 at 16:36
Regular
"0228"
I still watch it on FX289 if I have the chance. POW! SMASH! CRACK!
Thu 28/04/05 at 16:33
Regular
Jay's right. The 60's TV show rocked so hard, though.
Thu 28/04/05 at 16:26
Regular
"0228"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Robin was just a no hoper that had nothing to do.

The 1960s TV series would have been nothing without him.
Thu 28/04/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Touched!"
It still puzzles me how on earth Batman and Robin was released..sorry I mean put into production. It was cheesy, boring, and just downright crap. They even had a fairly decent cast. As far as I'm concerned Batman was always better alone. Robin was just a no hoper that had nothing to do.
Thu 28/04/05 at 15:47
Regular
Looks pretty damn good. By the way, the director's name is Christopher Nolan. It's written by Davis S. Goyer, who, ironically, wrote and directed the rather dire Blade: Trinity.

The casting is excellent tough - Neeson, Hauer, Freeman, Holmes, and Bale looks great in a suit (American Psycho, anyone?). I have complete faith that this'll obliterate Schumacher's Batman films (although Batman Forever was highly entertaining), and at least be level with Burton's Batmans.
Thu 28/04/05 at 15:29
Regular
"Touched!"
I think this could be a great film. And it certainly looks like being a hit for this year, I think they've got the cast spot on. It doesn't feel like a Batman film (Batman + Returns) but there's just something that makes it stand out from the others. I think it'll be intersting to see just how he became batman because it wasn't (oddly enough) covered that much in the previous films. I wonder if they will get Bale back for another? He looks like he suits the part.
Thu 28/04/05 at 14:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I think there's one name on the trailer page that is too small.

"Rutger Hauer"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.