GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BMW Films - The Hire staring Clive Owen"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 11:34
Regular
"lets go back"
BMW have made a series of short films called The Hire, each staring Clive Owen (you probably guessed from the title). The are all directed and produced by big names such as Tony and Ridly Scott, Ang Lee, Guy Richie, John Woo plus others. They are about 5-7 minutes long and, from the two ive seen so far, mainly involve car chases. They kind of remind me of The Transporter. Clive Owens character is similar to that of Jason Stanthams.

This could be old news, but I've only just found out about them. If you havent seen them and are a fan of action/carchase type movies the i'd recomend checking them out.

[URL]http://intl.bmwfilms.com/clap.asp?template=index&country=eurorussia&film=&start=Y[/URL]
Thu 28/04/05 at 11:34
Regular
"lets go back"
BMW have made a series of short films called The Hire, each staring Clive Owen (you probably guessed from the title). The are all directed and produced by big names such as Tony and Ridly Scott, Ang Lee, Guy Richie, John Woo plus others. They are about 5-7 minutes long and, from the two ive seen so far, mainly involve car chases. They kind of remind me of The Transporter. Clive Owens character is similar to that of Jason Stanthams.

This could be old news, but I've only just found out about them. If you havent seen them and are a fan of action/carchase type movies the i'd recomend checking them out.

[URL]http://intl.bmwfilms.com/clap.asp?template=index&country=eurorussia&film=&start=Y[/URL]
Thu 28/04/05 at 16:41
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Yeh I saw one of them a few years ago. Really stylish. I saw the one with James Brown I think which was really neat. Bit strange to watch that at a cinema and be waiting for the film to actually start.
Thu 28/04/05 at 17:40
Regular
"lets go back"
That James Brown one is wierd. I thought it was good casting with Gary Oldman as the Devil, he does always play the bad guy afterall.
Thu 28/04/05 at 22:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I saw one on FilmFour I think, quite a while ago. It involved a man who was handcuffed to a briefcase, and wouldn't reveal the contents. Quite good.
Fri 29/04/05 at 09:39
Regular
"lets go back"
That one was boss. It had loads of famous extras.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.