GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Translation Please?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/04/05 at 12:39
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
LOU BEGA

EIN MULTIKULTURELLER WELTSTAR AUS DEUTSCHLAND
Aufgewachsen in einer multinationalen Familie, hat Lou Bega seine Talente sicherlich auch von seinen Eltern geerbt. Rassiges Feuer trifft auf Rhythmus. Bega: „Meine Mutter stammt aus Süditalien, aus Sizilien und kam 1971 nach Deutschland. Mein Vater ist in Uganda geboren, kam 1972 als Biologiestudent hierher. Dann wurde ich geboren - 1975 in München.

In seiner Schulzeit begann er Musik zu machen, in einer Hip-Hop-Band. Bereits mit 15 Jahren hatte er seine erste CD-Veröffentlichung. Bega: „Ich war 13 als ich angefangen hab Musik zu machen. Meine erste Platte kam 1990/91 auf den Markt. Wir waren drei Köpfe in der Band. Zwei Rapper und ein Sänger. Ich war einer der Rapper.“ Er ging dann nach Miami in die USA, jobbte dort als Studiomusiker in verschiedenen Tonstudios, um sich ein bisschen Geld zu verdienen. „Mit 18 bin ich dann zurückgegangen nach München.“

The answer is...

LOU BEGA

A MULTI-CULTURAL INTERNATIONAL STAR

Lou Bega grew up in a multi-cultural family. Undoubtedly he inherited his talent from his parents. Fire meets rhythm. Bega: "My mother was born in Southern Italy and came to Germany in 1971. My Father was from Uganda and went to Germany in 1972 as a biology student. In 1975, I was born in Munich."

He started to play music in a hiphop band during his time at school. He was only 15 when his first CD was released. Bega: "I was 13 when I started to make music. My first record came out in 1990/91. There were three of us in the band, two rappers and one singer. I was one of the rappers." After that he went to Miami, USA, worked in various studios to earn some money. "I went back to Munich when I was 18."

For all our winners, congratulations. Pictures to follow...
Tue 26/04/05 at 15:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Marcini wrote:
> And here are the pictures.
>
> ____|\____\o/___
>
> Thats the time he was attacked by Jaws.

Haha thats ace!
Tue 26/04/05 at 15:10
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
You guys are so immature...

____O|-<___O|-<____/\/\/\/\
Tue 26/04/05 at 14:05
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the time we buried him alive having chopped off his arms and legs. (sorry lou)

Tue 26/04/05 at 13:42
Regular
"..."
Marcini wrote:
> And here are the pictures.

____|\____\o/___

Thats the time he was attacked by Jaws.
Tue 26/04/05 at 12:41
Regular
"Bow to me!"
And here are the pictures.

|______/

Thats the time he went skiing
Tue 26/04/05 at 12:39
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
LOU BEGA

EIN MULTIKULTURELLER WELTSTAR AUS DEUTSCHLAND
Aufgewachsen in einer multinationalen Familie, hat Lou Bega seine Talente sicherlich auch von seinen Eltern geerbt. Rassiges Feuer trifft auf Rhythmus. Bega: „Meine Mutter stammt aus Süditalien, aus Sizilien und kam 1971 nach Deutschland. Mein Vater ist in Uganda geboren, kam 1972 als Biologiestudent hierher. Dann wurde ich geboren - 1975 in München.

In seiner Schulzeit begann er Musik zu machen, in einer Hip-Hop-Band. Bereits mit 15 Jahren hatte er seine erste CD-Veröffentlichung. Bega: „Ich war 13 als ich angefangen hab Musik zu machen. Meine erste Platte kam 1990/91 auf den Markt. Wir waren drei Köpfe in der Band. Zwei Rapper und ein Sänger. Ich war einer der Rapper.“ Er ging dann nach Miami in die USA, jobbte dort als Studiomusiker in verschiedenen Tonstudios, um sich ein bisschen Geld zu verdienen. „Mit 18 bin ich dann zurückgegangen nach München.“

The answer is...

LOU BEGA

A MULTI-CULTURAL INTERNATIONAL STAR

Lou Bega grew up in a multi-cultural family. Undoubtedly he inherited his talent from his parents. Fire meets rhythm. Bega: "My mother was born in Southern Italy and came to Germany in 1971. My Father was from Uganda and went to Germany in 1972 as a biology student. In 1975, I was born in Munich."

He started to play music in a hiphop band during his time at school. He was only 15 when his first CD was released. Bega: "I was 13 when I started to make music. My first record came out in 1990/91. There were three of us in the band, two rappers and one singer. I was one of the rappers." After that he went to Miami, USA, worked in various studios to earn some money. "I went back to Munich when I was 18."

For all our winners, congratulations. Pictures to follow...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.