GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What movies..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/12/06 at 09:17
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
...do you just love to watch?

Is there a movie that you watch over and over?

What movies do you get bored of seeing? Here i guess im referring to mainly the ones that are shown on TV/ SKy or whatever you have... Like The Shining seems to get shown alot of the time. Mum seems to always be telling me its on.

What about Movies around Xmas time. Do you think the same old movies get shown to often around this time of year?
Tue 05/12/06 at 21:58
Regular
Wizard of Oz is on every bloody year.

Cant really go wrong with the lord of the rings trilogy, cant get enough of them along with scarface or fightclub.
Tue 05/12/06 at 17:44
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
lol wow, some great films mentioned there!

Borat your a legend for saying the film Shawshank! (love that film, dunno how it wasn't a massive success the first time around).

Bullett, your also a legend for saying gladiator - Fantastic film.

Geffdof - back to the future...omg such a good trilogy! (also a legend for suggesting those)

:D
Tue 05/12/06 at 15:56
Regular
"lets go back"
I watch Back to the future over and over again. I love that film so much. I quite like watching the Alien and Terminator films too.

I get fed up of Pretty Woman always being on ITV2, but I dont bother watching it so its not that annoying.
Mon 04/12/06 at 13:15
Regular
There's no one movie that I watch over and over, but one that springs to mind that I don't get sick of is Gladiator.
Mon 04/12/06 at 11:00
Regular
Seraphim wrote:
> ...do you just love to watch?
>
> Is there a movie that you watch over and over?

Films like the Shawshank Redemption I never get tired of watching, Saving Private Ryan ... also feel good 'comfort' films like Big or Forrest Gump. Comedies like Snatch, Lock Stock I never get bored of either. Also movies like Shrek - they make you feel like a kid again :)

> What movies do you get bored of seeing? Here i guess im
> referring to mainly the ones that are shown on TV/ SKy or
> whatever you have... Like The Shining seems to get shown alot of
> the time. Mum seems to always be telling me its on.

Mostly these silly teen sex/horror movies like American Pie, Road Trip or Scary Movie 13 or whatever ... there seems to be too damn many of them.

> What about Movies around Xmas time. Do you think the same old
> movies get shown to often around this time of year?

Heh, I love a good Bond movie at christmas, I also love to watch Toy Story or Shrek or whatever they put on. Feel good films ... love em :)
Mon 04/12/06 at 09:17
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
...do you just love to watch?

Is there a movie that you watch over and over?

What movies do you get bored of seeing? Here i guess im referring to mainly the ones that are shown on TV/ SKy or whatever you have... Like The Shining seems to get shown alot of the time. Mum seems to always be telling me its on.

What about Movies around Xmas time. Do you think the same old movies get shown to often around this time of year?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.