GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the hell has happened to my firefox?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/04/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Unretired"
I have to type this message in notepad then copy and paste it because Firefox is doing something very strange.

When I type in text boxes, it re-arranges what I type.
Is this some kind of Firefox exploit that tries to make Firefox users appear illiterate?
It takes the p***.

Ok heres an example of what it does, I'll type "What is happening to Firefox?" in the text box so you can see how it re-arranges it.

Wht i hppening to firefxo?asa

AT THE HEL??LHW

ARGGGHHHHHHHHH HHH !!HHHH

TS ISNTFUNNY IH

BTW i'm running v1.0.3
Sun 24/04/05 at 16:16
Regular
"the burning sky"
phi11ip wrote:
> I had a similar problem where typing would bring up the search
> function at the bottom.
>
> A few key presses would be OK, but it would then jump to the search
> bar until I clicked the text box again. I restarted Firefox and it
> went.

Same happened to me the other day. Just closed and re-opened, sorted it out.
Sun 24/04/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I had a similar problem where typing would bring up the search function at the bottom.

A few key presses would be OK, but it would then jump to the search bar until I clicked the text box again. I restarted Firefox and it went.
Sun 24/04/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Unretired"
Well the problem seems to have sorted itself out, after a restart.
This is the second problem I've encountered with the new version of firefox..
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Unretired"
I have to type this message in notepad then copy and paste it because Firefox is doing something very strange.

When I type in text boxes, it re-arranges what I type.
Is this some kind of Firefox exploit that tries to make Firefox users appear illiterate?
It takes the p***.

Ok heres an example of what it does, I'll type "What is happening to Firefox?" in the text box so you can see how it re-arranges it.

Wht i hppening to firefxo?asa

AT THE HEL??LHW

ARGGGHHHHHHHHH HHH !!HHHH

TS ISNTFUNNY IH

BTW i'm running v1.0.3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.