GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"a thread just for dislexic people"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/04/05 at 23:10
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i don't know about you but i am sick and tired of people bosting because they can spell right and thinking you are thick because you are dislexic.
so i have made this thread just for dislexic people, just so you know that some one cairs. (by the way i am dislexic, and pround of it. thank you)
Wed 27/04/05 at 10:08
Regular
"i own groovy land"
here here!!!!
Tue 26/04/05 at 14:12
Regular
"..."
Peter .K wrote:
> Seems like townies and chavs have a dyslexic problem using comments
> like "I is well good and sh*t innit" *then snaps fingers*

Excuse my ignornace but I though dyslexia was more about how you see things on a page, not how badly you choose your sentence cons**truction.
Tue 26/04/05 at 14:11
Regular
"i own groovy land"
here here!!!!
Mon 25/04/05 at 23:53
Regular
Seems like townies and chavs have a dyslexic problem using comments like "I is well good and sh*t innit" *then snaps fingers*

I think everyone here is normal as each other
Mon 25/04/05 at 22:56
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
I am dyspraxic, does that count. I can spell and stuff, I'm just a bit of a 'tard when it comes to co-ordiantion and stuff. Doesn't alter the fact that I r00l at badminton.
Mon 25/04/05 at 20:51
Regular
": ("
mad man 4 wrote:
> and pround of it.

*proud
Mon 25/04/05 at 13:46
Regular
"..."
mad man 4 wrote:
> im not, i am just trying to get people to come out of hiding and stand
> up to big headed bullys who think they are better than any other man
> or worman on earth.

I'm better than any man or woman on earth. Does that make me big headed? Probably, but deservedly so. Am I a bully? Nah, can't be bothered with those inferior to me.
Mon 25/04/05 at 13:22
Regular
"Bow to me!"
You, bring me my clothes!
Mon 25/04/05 at 13:22
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
What boy sir?
Mon 25/04/05 at 13:21
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Now have the boy bring me my clothes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.