GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spaghetti Westerns"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/04/05 at 19:27
Regular
Has anyone bought the ones just released? A Fistful of Dollars is fantastic, so is the Good the Bad and the Ugly. I might buy the other's at some point. I only have The Good, the bad and the ugly.
Sat 23/04/05 at 19:27
Regular
Has anyone bought the ones just released? A Fistful of Dollars is fantastic, so is the Good the Bad and the Ugly. I might buy the other's at some point. I only have The Good, the bad and the ugly.
Sat 23/04/05 at 20:40
Regular
The three of them are awesome, not seen Fistful of Dynamite though

(I mean the trilogy three, Dollars, Dollars More and GBU)
Sat 23/04/05 at 22:26
Regular
I want them but I dman sure won't be paying full price for them. hey're bound to come down in price after a few months anyway so I'll be waiting.

I picked up 'Once Upon a time in the West' the other day in a 3 for £20 deal in Tesco, I'll get around to watching it one of these days.
Sun 24/04/05 at 20:29
Regular
"be happy"
'Once Upon a Time in the West' is a fantastic film. Henry Fonda is great, and the opening few minutes are legendary cinema. Watch it tonight!
Sun 24/04/05 at 20:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
A Fistful of Dollars
For a Few Dollars More
Hang 'Em High

Once Upon a Time in the West
A Fistful of Dynamite

Haven't seen the last two, but if they are anything like Leone's other work they'll be superb.
Sun 24/04/05 at 20:40
Regular
Once Upon a Time is bloody awesome, -possibly- better than Good/Bad/Ugly.

Nah.

But it's close!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.