GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/04/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Gaming Man"
Theres been a rumor on the net that the next gen console could be called one of these 3 names XBOX 360, NetBox, Xenon. I think it might be called Xenon instead of XBOX 2. Does anyone no anythng else about the next gen console.
Sat 23/04/05 at 20:43
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
*Pats Hedfix*

Well done son... Well done.

:-)
Sat 23/04/05 at 20:41
Regular
"8==="
*resists another "what's a..." post*

*Posts anyway*

:P
Sat 23/04/05 at 20:39
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Tphi wrote:

> Which explains how you're about to have posted the most out of anyone
> here. :P

You make it sound like it matters. The :P fools no one.
Sat 23/04/05 at 20:37
Regular
"8==="
What's a post?
Sat 23/04/05 at 18:12
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Hedfix wrote:
> What's an Xbox?

Which explains how you're about to have posted the most out of anyone here. :P
Sat 23/04/05 at 18:11
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
It will be silver, shiny, very small, have green on it and keep XBOX in the name somewhere.

It will be out in the Autumn/Winter and two versions will be sold. The more expensive system will have a hard-drive, Web TV abilities, etc. The barebones system will come with no hard-drive (you can add one) and, unlike it's fancier counterpart, will NOT feature backwards compatability with XBOX games.

The pads will probably be wireless.

SSX 4, Ninja Gaiden 2, Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham 3 and Battlefield Modern Combat will probably be available at launch amongst other titles. there's $20 million going into marketting the XBOX 2, which many believe will don the full name XBOX 360.

MTV are helping Microsoft hype the console with a progam on at 8pm on the 13/05/2005. The official unveiling will most probably be at E3 in the middle of May.

I feel like a talking newspaper.
Sat 23/04/05 at 18:10
Regular
"8==="
What's an Xbox?
Sat 23/04/05 at 18:08
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Christ.

See the top thread in this forum right now.

Edit: Which is now this thread as I just posted in it. Hmm. Shoulda thought about that a little more..
Sat 23/04/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Gaming Man"
Theres been a rumor on the net that the next gen console could be called one of these 3 names XBOX 360, NetBox, Xenon. I think it might be called Xenon instead of XBOX 2. Does anyone no anythng else about the next gen console.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.