GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Leaked XBOX 360 Pics?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/04/05 at 09:00
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
[URL] http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8112/Xbox-360-Exposed [/URL] if you can't wait.

Looks nice. My brother just pointed out that the power button looks like it has slightly darker bits on the N, S, E and W directions of the ring around the power logo. Could well be to navigate DVD options/web-based browsers?!

Nice, though - the only thing I'd change is probably the size of the power button.
Sat 23/04/05 at 09:00
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
[URL] http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8112/Xbox-360-Exposed [/URL] if you can't wait.

Looks nice. My brother just pointed out that the power button looks like it has slightly darker bits on the N, S, E and W directions of the ring around the power logo. Could well be to navigate DVD options/web-based browsers?!

Nice, though - the only thing I'd change is probably the size of the power button.
Sat 23/04/05 at 09:05
Regular
"\\"
I'm really not in favour of all these wireless controllers.

I presume I now won't be able to lay in bed and be able to keep my arms warm under the covers anymore?
Sat 23/04/05 at 09:20
Regular
": ("
The controllers are gonna be Wireless? Does that mean they'll run on Batteries?
Sat 23/04/05 at 09:40
Regular
"Captain to you."
Stridman wrote:
> The controllers are gonna be Wireless? Does that mean they'll run on
> Batteries?

No like all microsoft products they are powered by stealing small parts of your soul.
Sat 23/04/05 at 10:38
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Wireless rocks.

Looks ok...I wont be going near it though.
Sat 23/04/05 at 11:26
Regular
I can't see these being true.

Probably some hoax, or just pictures of early development kits.
Sat 23/04/05 at 11:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
The first image looks so fake :S
Sat 23/04/05 at 12:31
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Erm... no thanks.
Sat 23/04/05 at 13:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Emitime wrote:
> I'm really not in favour of all these wireless controllers.

Why wouldn't you be in favour of wireless controllers. They're not infrared, you know - you don't have to keep line of sight with the console to be able to use them.
Sat 23/04/05 at 13:20
Regular
"8==="
Better be re-chargeable

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.