GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best SR username"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/05/01 at 18:05
Regular
You all know most peoples username on the disscussions, but what username do you like most out of everyones?

Please vote here and if you want give a small description about why you like their name.

Here's my favourite:

er-no
Thu 31/05/01 at 00:47
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Fish-e wrote:

><{{*>

Hey man! Thats a fish!!

I know it's a ><{{{*>

It' good isn't it (SHEEPY showed me how to do it)
Thu 31/05/01 at 00:19
"Uzi Lover"
Fish-e wrote:

><{{*>

Hey man! Thats a fish!!
Wed 30/05/01 at 23:11
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Don't ask me where mine came from. I'm not entirely sure. I guess I heard the name in that crappy looking game "Rakuga Kids" but I'm sure Rakugas a Japanese word with a translation to do with fighting.. That's what I tell myself anyway ;-)
Wed 30/05/01 at 19:46
Thinking about it, i believe that there is not one good sr username which is the best because if you think about all the usernames are good in their own way.

Some people would disagree with me here because they believe that there is one name that stands out in particular, but i believe that all the names stand out because they all have a completely different meaning.

Take Edgy for example his username is taking from his surname but most people would not think this because it could have many different meanings, and what about er-no, what is the meaning for this name, no one knows. So if you think about it all the usernames are unique to the person that username so to them their username is the best.

thanx

><{{*>
Wed 30/05/01 at 19:03
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
The Game wrote:
> nobby flagpole wrote:
> What about my name?

I see that
> everyone has completely ignored
> the newbies!

Ha ha ha ha ha
> ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
> ha ....

I'm sorry but... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
> ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ....

Anyway...... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
> ..lol

That's twice now, Game! :)
Wed 30/05/01 at 18:44
Regular
"everyone says it"
I have some news to send the new-monkey at SR....
Wed 30/05/01 at 18:43
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yeah...And the underlined Stats looks ugly.
Tue 29/05/01 at 15:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
Virtual Reality wrote:
> What's up with these stats things?

Dunno, it seems to have exactly the same effect as clicking on a persons name!
Tue 29/05/01 at 14:59
What's up with these stats things?
Tue 29/05/01 at 14:33
Regular
"not dead"
I can't answer this question, as when I see the names, I associate them with that particular poster, therefore, my favourite names just happen to be those that belong to some of my favourite posters.

What someone that's not me should do is list them all elsewhere, and ask people that don't know us which is best.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.