GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 'I GOT IT' thread!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Wed 10/11/04 at 13:32
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I got it!

:D

But I still have to go back to skool.

WAAAAA!!!!!
Thu 11/11/04 at 09:08
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> Obviously I'll have to break off for essential stuff like .... DAYLIGHT!

What the hell's that?

I must have played halo 2 for at least 8 hours yesterday.
Thu 11/11/04 at 09:00
Regular
Have drinks and foods at hand as if it were a movie and then you're in for a good night.
Thu 11/11/04 at 08:58
Regular
I've got the whole of tonight, the whole of tomorrow and the whole of Saturday to play this beauty. I can't wait :D

Obviously I'll have to break off for essential stuff like eating, crapping and getting fresh air - yes, that's right Creepy - DAYLIGHT!

:P
Thu 11/11/04 at 08:55
Regular
Some people don't go to bed before midnight so why not take a few minutes to go and buy the game if shops are going to be open and selling it. I think I'd enjoyed Halo 2 more playing it at night rather than most kids playing it during the day after they get back from school.
Thu 11/11/04 at 08:30
Regular
"\\"
If I don't get it today. SR are going to pay. Muchly.

*goes off to school*
Thu 11/11/04 at 06:55
Regular
I could have easily picked it up at midnight, but I'd rather sleep during that time.

Off to get it in a sec though, Gamestation re-opens at 07:00 :D
Thu 11/11/04 at 00:18
Regular
I'd think I was crazy if I went out to buy a game at 12pm.

I want to play the game, but I'll be damned if I'm that desperate.
Thu 11/11/04 at 00:11
Regular
"BOSE"
My family would think I was crazy going out at midnight to buy THE game. All I could think to say would be:

A: I'm going to the pub for a few drinks
or
B: You can't possibly understand why I'm doing this
Thu 11/11/04 at 00:04
Regular
My brother went to Cheltenham to buy one at midnight, a minute or so ago. I guess we own it now. Will be playing it as soon as he returns. Hurray for shops opening at midnight.
Wed 10/11/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Insert Gently"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> I want another copy anyway and mine never showed up, 24 hour tesco
> here we come!

Good thinking Batman, whether they will bother to put it on the shelves at midnight or not I don't know, but you could always hassle them

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.