GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone else get a new Network Access disc?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/11/04 at 14:15
Regular
I just got one through. About to pop it in, sounds a bit cack, to be honest.
Tue 16/11/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Darwock wrote:
> So hoopsta, you couldn't be bothered to try it and yet still somehow
> got bored after 5 minutes. Sure.

I already had the game. Thats why I have 3 copies of HOA.
Tue 16/11/04 at 11:50
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
So hoopsta, you couldn't be bothered to try it and yet still somehow got bored after 5 minutes. Sure.

It really is a good fun game, everything is balanced just right and the comms and everything are flawless so its a perfect online experience.

As for the new central station- well I can't see it because it won't let me on with my PS2 set to widescreen... ridiculous!
Tue 16/11/04 at 07:18
Regular
It's fantastic for a free game.

Probably the most fun I had on PSonline back in the day.
Mon 15/11/04 at 23:53
Regular
It was "meh". I wouldn't pay good cash for it.
Mon 15/11/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
It's old, and I dont see why some people think it's good.

I got bored after 5 minutes.
Mon 15/11/04 at 21:00
Regular
I thought HOA was a new game. I was horrified when I heard it wasn't! :0D
Mon 15/11/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I got two copies because i've had two PS2 Online accounts with two different Network Access Discs.

I cant be bothered to try it, I have Halo 2, GTA and PES4 to play instead.

But this does mean I have 2 copies of Hardware Online Arena plus the copy I already had making 3 copies of the game.

Why did they send the new Access Disc anyway? Does Central Station look different?

I got it last Tuesday.
Mon 15/11/04 at 12:02
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Well I started it up yesterday, 200 people in the CS universe so thats a good start! Still got the skills too, I was in the top 2 scorers every round and my team didn't lose a game ;-)

Only spoilt by some kid on the other team who insisted on using about 5 swear words per sentence in the lobby, constantly whinging about his teammates etc.

With it being the Sony universe I could have reported him, and probably should have. I will next time.
Fri 12/11/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Bicycle"
Same 'ere.
Fri 12/11/04 at 11:39
Regular
I'll be on there as soon as it arrives :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.