GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pro 4 or fifa 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Wed 10/11/04 at 17:10
Regular
"who are you people"
i just can not decied about pro 4 or fifa 2005 i need to know some facts please say. at the moment fifa 2005 is in the trolley
Sun 28/11/04 at 11:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
As everyone has said, if you like looking at pretty advertising badges on shirts, but hardly ever pick up the control pad, then you're probably better off with Fifa. If you like to play football, and couldn't really care less if the green stripes of the Celtic shirt are half a millimetre wider than in reality, get Pro Evo.
Sun 28/11/04 at 01:47
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Its amazing how much this is asked. I go for Pro Evo but everyone likes different things.
Sat 27/11/04 at 23:56
Regular
"es argh"
Definite.unLimited wrote:
> FIFA all the way

... To the bin?

I am confused.
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:14
Regular
"mighty_Whites™"
FIFA all the way
Sat 27/11/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If you're a lazy get who can't be bothered to edit data and can't live without the Icelandic B division then Fifa is for you

If you actually care about gameplay, the most important aspect of any game, then Pro Evo 4 is the one to get.
Sat 27/11/04 at 17:49
Regular
"PS2 Rocks"
Fifa 2005's gameplay is nothing on Pro Ev4's and personally i think the graphics arent brilliant, there is only one thing better with Fifa it has all the liscences.
Wed 10/11/04 at 23:40
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
It depends what kind of footy game you are after.
Fifa has all the official licences so all the leagues, teams, stadiums, players etc are the real ones with pretty realistic graphics. All look as they should. Teams are updated too. Has online play too. But for me the gameplay is a bit poor.

Pro Evo concetrates more on the gameplay, which is fantastic. Some team and player names aren't as they should be but you can easily edit them. Same with the strips. Or you can download an option file which updates it all for you and makes the game even better.

Pro evo 4 is the best for me, each game plays differently and when you get better at it the game just gets better and better.
If you still can't decide go rent them both and see which you like best.
Wed 10/11/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I can't understand people who need to ask this question time and time again, it's so bloody obvious it's untrue!!

Incase you still haven't clocked on yet, get Pro Evo 4!
Wed 10/11/04 at 17:32
Regular
"I'm Great."
Pro 4. Plain and simple it is a better game. i'm sure at least 90% of everyone on here will agree. there are however a few questions you need to ask yourself.

1.Do you want to play online?

If yes then only Fifa 2005 is online for PS2.

2.If you do have you got a Xbox? I know this is in the PS2 place but you never know

If yes move on to question 3.

3. Are you on Xbox Live?

If yes then I'd say get Pro 4 on Xbox as it is online and will be out next Friday.
Wed 10/11/04 at 17:10
Regular
"who are you people"
i just can not decied about pro 4 or fifa 2005 i need to know some facts please say. at the moment fifa 2005 is in the trolley

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.