GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"At Last!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/11/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I have my XBox, people!

Bought from an unmentionable source (silly forum rules) for £110 with an extra 3rd party controller and FIFA 2005. It's a crystal one as well, of course.

Also bought the original Halo, due to the hours of fun I've had round a mate's house over the past couple of years. Had to pre-order the sequel as well, obviously.

I'll probably end up on Live at Christmas time, once I've bought presents and things so that I know where I stand with my money. Then, I will kill you all (possibly).

Just thought I'd tell the world how pleased I am to finally have the undisputed king of the current consoles sitting under my TV.

*leaves to play Halo, and hopefully find his way out of 343 Guilty Spark...*
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Silence Is Silver!!"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> I got one about a month ago from a friend. £80 with Halo,
> Midtowm madness 3, Red dead revolver, Star Wars: KOTOR and SW: Jedi
> academy, I think. Picked up JSR:F as well recently for £8. Now
> it sits with the rest of my consoles. Looking in to Xbox live too.
>
> There, I've shared my Xbox story with you all.

got mine 2 weeks after launch with halo and a extra pad
Wed 10/11/04 at 21:33
Regular
"I'm Great."
I got one about a month ago from a friend. £80 with Halo, Midtowm madness 3, Red dead revolver, Star Wars: KOTOR and SW: Jedi academy, I think. Picked up JSR:F as well recently for £8. Now it sits with the rest of my consoles. Looking in to Xbox live too.

There, I've shared my Xbox story with you all.
Wed 10/11/04 at 21:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I got one for £130 with KOTOR, Halo, JSRF/Sega Gt 2002 and Splinter Cell.

Last year.

Wootage.
Wed 10/11/04 at 21:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hmmm, i would have said SR's pack was better; £110 for crystal xbox, halo, midtown madness 3 and oddworld.
Wed 10/11/04 at 21:10
Regular
Nice one. Just recompleted 343 Guilty spark myself, and now I'm on the worst level of the entire game.

Anyhoo, Halo 2 should be here tomorrow. What's the betting Game will somehow cack it up though. And probably charge me extra for it.
Wed 10/11/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I have my XBox, people!

Bought from an unmentionable source (silly forum rules) for £110 with an extra 3rd party controller and FIFA 2005. It's a crystal one as well, of course.

Also bought the original Halo, due to the hours of fun I've had round a mate's house over the past couple of years. Had to pre-order the sequel as well, obviously.

I'll probably end up on Live at Christmas time, once I've bought presents and things so that I know where I stand with my money. Then, I will kill you all (possibly).

Just thought I'd tell the world how pleased I am to finally have the undisputed king of the current consoles sitting under my TV.

*leaves to play Halo, and hopefully find his way out of 343 Guilty Spark...*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.