GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where is the flying school?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Wed 10/11/04 at 22:31
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
I've just got into san ferrero and i want to find the flying school to get some airtime!

Where is it?
Thu 11/11/04 at 16:54
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Thanks will try this when i get chance.
Thu 11/11/04 at 16:29
There is an unlocked helicopter in San Fierro airport, the Maverick. Get over the wall into the airport, and take the right road into the main airport. Turn right when you get out and go right to the end and there should be a Maverick there.

Once you've got it, if you fly northish there's a building shaped like a rectangle, hollow in the middle. On it there's a Sparrow.

There's a Cropduster on a hill directly South of where you get a Maverick, it needs barely no space for take off and landing, so I thought I'd mention it.

There's also a helicopter in Los Santos at the top of some building, you just need to enter in it's front door. I think it might be the tallest building in Los Santos but I'm not sure. It might be locked, I'm not sure, I found it after I'd completed flying school.
Thu 11/11/04 at 12:07
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
:(

desperate for a hellicopter
Thu 11/11/04 at 08:38
Regular
As much as I've tried, I haven't found myself an unlocked Heli. I really want one too!

Getting into the San Fierro Airport, I just got a Linerunner, parked it by the fence, then got a Pick-Up and parked it next to the Linerunner, using it to get onto the Linerunner and over the fence. It's pointless though as all the planes are locked too.

Best just go back to Los Santos and jack the Shamal or Dodo.
Thu 11/11/04 at 08:36
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Ok then, in true GTA style, sod the flying school, where can i STEAL a helicopter? I've seen them at the airport, but it's locked, is there a place to get over the wall?

I've only just got to san ferrero and done the photograph mission, and chased the gang on quads.
Thu 11/11/04 at 06:35
Regular
I still don't have it and I've done loads of missions in San Fierro. I can't be far off from Las Venturas now though.

Shame Halo 2 is now going to force this game back into it's box...
Thu 11/11/04 at 01:43
Regular
"Balls"
Yep its in the next city loads to go.
Wed 10/11/04 at 22:58
San Fierro*

It's on the next island, you've got a bit to go yet.
Wed 10/11/04 at 22:31
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
I've just got into san ferrero and i want to find the flying school to get some airtime!

Where is it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.