GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chris Jericho"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/04/05 at 10:38
Regular
"..."
[Source: PWTorch]
-- Chris Jericho, who has become even more outspoken than ever about WWE, may not renew his contract. His deal with the company ends late this year, and he has been very open about his frustrations. A source close to Jericho backstage, says that he is stale and knows it, but is frustrated that he isn't given more attention from the creative staff.

The creative team, of about 8 or 9 members, feels that it's not worth heavily investing any time in him until he renews his contract. This means that Jericho isn't a top candidate to be moved to Smackdown in the upcoming draft, and given a renewed push.

Interesting...I can't really see WWE letting him leave as he's the kind of guy who would go straight into the main event elsewhere and isn't well past his sell-by date...
Sat 23/04/05 at 13:57
Regular
Idiots. The lot of them.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
What are you talking about? Jericho leaving would be a good thing, since he would help the likes of TNA get a proper TV deal.
Although, I do remember him talking about leaving WWE and concentrating on his band, leaving wrestling forever. Oh dear.
Fri 22/04/05 at 15:10
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
If they let Jericho leave, then they're fools. He's better than most of the WWE roster at the moment and they need all the talent they can get. It's about time he got a push anyway..
Fri 22/04/05 at 12:15
Regular
"..."
Jae wrote:
> April fools?

Afraid Not.
Fri 22/04/05 at 10:37
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
April fools? I hope so... If Jericho left the WWE, I'm not sure I'd bother watching it anymore.

It's about time he got a push, but as long as Triple H is on RAW, I doubt it's gonna happen. And yeah, it would be good to see him being pushed main-eventing TNA, but I'd still rather see him in the WWE. Not sure why..
Thu 21/04/05 at 16:20
Regular
"Plate of glue"
No. No. No. No. No.

April fools was 20 days ago. It's not funny.
Thu 21/04/05 at 15:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I hope he does leave and go to TNA where hopefully he'll actually get his deserved push. Criminally under used in WWE
Thu 21/04/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Jericho leaving and joining TNA would make me watch TNA more than I do now. Jericho is a bankable main eventer because he can work a decent match and is hilarious on the mic.

Jericho should have won the ladder match.
Thu 21/04/05 at 10:38
Regular
"..."
[Source: PWTorch]
-- Chris Jericho, who has become even more outspoken than ever about WWE, may not renew his contract. His deal with the company ends late this year, and he has been very open about his frustrations. A source close to Jericho backstage, says that he is stale and knows it, but is frustrated that he isn't given more attention from the creative staff.

The creative team, of about 8 or 9 members, feels that it's not worth heavily investing any time in him until he renews his contract. This means that Jericho isn't a top candidate to be moved to Smackdown in the upcoming draft, and given a renewed push.

Interesting...I can't really see WWE letting him leave as he's the kind of guy who would go straight into the main event elsewhere and isn't well past his sell-by date...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.