GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HAHA suck that Randy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/04/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Ow Yer"
lol i hate these guys anyway wohoo!

WWE management is reportedly disappointed in Maven. One specific problem mentioned is his cardio-training. This isn't to say Maven isn't liked backstage, just that he's being held back for the time being. Maven's friend Randy Orton also disappoints some, but he is so far into his push that it'd be tough to hold him back to work on him at the moment.

http://www.wrestleview.com/news2005/1106440624.shtml

cant do links dont want to know how.
Wed 20/04/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Ow Yer"
lol i hate these guys anyway wohoo!

WWE management is reportedly disappointed in Maven. One specific problem mentioned is his cardio-training. This isn't to say Maven isn't liked backstage, just that he's being held back for the time being. Maven's friend Randy Orton also disappoints some, but he is so far into his push that it'd be tough to hold him back to work on him at the moment.

http://www.wrestleview.com/news2005/1106440624.shtml

cant do links dont want to know how.
Wed 20/04/05 at 20:56
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://www.wrestleview.com/news2005/1106440624.shtml[/URL]
Thu 21/04/05 at 12:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
Why do you hate Randy? Cos he's better than you?

:P
Tue 17/05/05 at 14:08
Regular
"liverpool18"
I also think Randy Orton is disappionting, he's overated and his charactor is unoriginal. And by the way, Ant is a skinny popcorn fart.
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
liverpool17 wrote:
> I also think Randy Orton is disappionting, he's overated and his
> charactor is unoriginal. And by the way, I am a skinny popcorn
> fart.

Yes. Yes, you are.
Tue 17/05/05 at 20:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Haha, popcorn fart. How long ago was it that the ROck said that? I had completely forgotten it until you mentioned it!
Sat 21/05/05 at 20:05
Regular
"not a friken newbie"
Randy should go to Smackdown! it'd suit him

Off topic: anyone hazard a guess at when HHH will get back the title

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.