GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new pope"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/04/05 at 18:44
Regular
"SOUP!"
So, they've found another old dying guy to take the role of the Pope. He made it to the final and he swept the judges of their feet with a jaw-dropping rendition off "All things bright and beautiful". The public voted for Ratzinger (Pope) with a 3 to 2 majority for the other candidate, Gregory Telpart, a campaigner for the Child Protection League.

However recent contraversy has surrounded Ratzinger as he openly admitted he was a member of the Hitler Youth Movement as a child. When membership of the movement became compulsory in 1941, Ratzinger's older brother Georg joined and the future Pope Benedict XVI was then enrolled, against his will, he has said in a number of interviews. However once an active member of the Hitler Youth, the indoctrination surmounted with him becoming an advocate of Nazi ideals. The picture below shows him being posessed by the spirit of Adolph Hitler [URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/kyz22/popey.jpg[/URL]

Recent news has developed suggesting the Vatican guard, a 26-strong Swiss army, has marched on Poland and is ethnically cleaning the area. French support is said to be mild. Seeing as the Pope has diplomatic immunity the question on everyone's minds is quite simply, who will be next?
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:44
Regular
"SOUP!"
So, they've found another old dying guy to take the role of the Pope. He made it to the final and he swept the judges of their feet with a jaw-dropping rendition off "All things bright and beautiful". The public voted for Ratzinger (Pope) with a 3 to 2 majority for the other candidate, Gregory Telpart, a campaigner for the Child Protection League.

However recent contraversy has surrounded Ratzinger as he openly admitted he was a member of the Hitler Youth Movement as a child. When membership of the movement became compulsory in 1941, Ratzinger's older brother Georg joined and the future Pope Benedict XVI was then enrolled, against his will, he has said in a number of interviews. However once an active member of the Hitler Youth, the indoctrination surmounted with him becoming an advocate of Nazi ideals. The picture below shows him being posessed by the spirit of Adolph Hitler [URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/kyz22/popey.jpg[/URL]

Recent news has developed suggesting the Vatican guard, a 26-strong Swiss army, has marched on Poland and is ethnically cleaning the area. French support is said to be mild. Seeing as the Pope has diplomatic immunity the question on everyone's minds is quite simply, who will be next?
Wed 20/04/05 at 20:12
Regular
Very good.

Nice picture, also.
Wed 20/04/05 at 20:25
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Im scared, this man WILL surely come and get me...
Wed 20/04/05 at 20:47
Regular
2 people posting?

Why doesn't anyone else recognise the comical genius of Paradox?

Why?
Wed 20/04/05 at 20:59
Regular
"SOUP!"
The site seems pretty dead tonight.

I've only popped on and off to look at a few threads but there's been an absence of posters this evening. Perhaps there's a guy giving free hats out somewhere and we missed it.
Wed 20/04/05 at 22:29
Regular
"against his will" pfft flamming Nazi, im not being Prejudice but it all smells a bit fishy to me.
Wed 20/04/05 at 22:31
Regular
"\\"
He's not as sexy as John Paul.
Wed 20/04/05 at 22:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I think it was the fact that anyone with sense was wtaching the football tonight.
Wed 20/04/05 at 23:26
Regular
It's not that funny. Good picture though.
Thu 21/04/05 at 11:38
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah, reminds me of palpatine

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.