GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal to win all the way"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/04/05 at 17:49
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
any one agree as arsenal have a good chance and i hope they win if they win it will nock chelsea confidence and liverpool can finish them off in the champions league
Wed 20/04/05 at 17:49
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
any one agree as arsenal have a good chance and i hope they win if they win it will nock chelsea confidence and liverpool can finish them off in the champions league
Wed 20/04/05 at 17:58
Regular
Cant see Arsenal doing them without fred and henry.

A draw is the best they can hope for unless players like RvP and Reyes are really on top of thier game.
Wed 20/04/05 at 17:59
Regular
"0228"
Obviously Arsenal have a good chance, but I reckon Chelsea will be able to beat them, not draw, beat. I am a bit biased though because the only Arsenal supporter I know is an a**e-hole so I never want Arsenal to win anything. As for the Champion's League I don't really mind who wins but Chelsea should do it, but by the same thinking, Juventus should have beaten Liverpool.
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
JFH wrote:

> Juventus should have beaten Liverpool.

SCUMBAG
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:05
Regular
"0228"
I didn't say I wanted Juventus to win.
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:06
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
haha with van persie on top form i wouldn't put it past him even as a sub bergkamp will help as always he is still da best
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I reckon Juve did enough to go onto extra time against 'pool. Thankfully, though, they didn't.

I want Arsenal to win tonight, as long as Chels go on to beat Yoo.
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:13
Regular
"0228"
I don't want Chelsea to lose because I want them to beat Arsenal 49 games unbeaten record.
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
that ll never happen they have not goot the right manager cos he is tapping players up cough 'rio' cough and i dont want them to
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:46
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I don't see what is wrong in tapping up players at all. If a player wants to leave, they will. And surely, if they were that bothered in tapping Rio up, they wouldn't have met in a busy London restaurant but would've simply had a nice phone call instead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.