GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nesh"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/04/05 at 13:52
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
what does it mean, northerners?
Wed 20/04/05 at 16:16
Regular
"..."
Lawrence wrote:
> I got another question..
>
> Does all your family and friends know you met online?

My family do. Most of my friends assumed we met through my housemate (and best man) who was also from Peterborough. It was easier to not correct them.
Wed 20/04/05 at 16:14
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I got another question..

Does all your family and friends know you met online?
Wed 20/04/05 at 14:33
Regular
"..."
Lawrence wrote:
> How far is Nottingham and Peterborough? It takes 2 hours for EB to
> drive to me, which he don't mind.

About an hour on the train, a little bit more by road. Didn't mind too much as it was time spent with MP3 player and without dissertation.
Wed 20/04/05 at 14:31
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
How far is Nottingham and Peterborough? It takes 2 hours for EB to drive to me, which he don't mind.
Wed 20/04/05 at 14:28
Regular
"..."
Lawrence wrote:
> So Cong, are you originally from Nottingham?

Yep. Or more specifically a little town called Beeston on the outskirts of Nottingham itself.
Wed 20/04/05 at 14:27
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
"your name here" wrote:
> someones getting broody...

Ye I know, don't tell EB :o(

So Cong, are you originally from Nottingham?
Wed 20/04/05 at 14:25
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Cong_Man wrote:

> My mother always used it...meaning that but particularly in relation
> to feeling the cold. I.e. if you were sat there in a huge jumper
> shivering because the heating wasn't on, she would say you were
> 'Nesh'.

I get told that when I feel the cold. It means that you are 'soft' so yes, a wuzz, not the other example you gave.
Wed 20/04/05 at 14:14
Regular
"..."
Lawrence wrote:
> OK it's a few things..
>
> 1-Where did you and Lucy both live when you first started going out?
I was living in a student house in Nottingham, Lucy was at her parents in Peterborough.

> 2-If it was long distance how often did you see each other?Most weekends, we'd alternate between me going to stay with her and her coming to stay with me. I had a free train pass due to my Dad working for British rail, so it wasn't financially restrictive. When the coursework got heavy, we cut back to every fortnight. I just had to work harder in the evenings, but it was worth it.

> 3-How long before you moved in together, got engaged, married?
It was about 6 months before we moved in together, as soon as the lease was up on the house. We'd already broched the subject of getting engaged, but couldn't afford rings, so we waited another couple of months until I had a full-time job. We got married in September of last year, just over 2 years since we first met.

> 4-I know you live in Peterborough, which is near my bf, why did you a
> Lucy both decide to move there?

Lucy already had a job in Peterborough, I had just finished Uni. I would have liked to stay in Nottingham, but it made more sense for me to move and look for work, rather than us both being on the dole.
Wed 20/04/05 at 14:13
"Tesco value"
someones getting broody...
Wed 20/04/05 at 14:06
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
OK it's a few things..

1-Where did you and Lucy both live when you first started going out?
2-If it was long distance how often did you see each other?
3-How long before you moved in together, got engaged, married?
4-I know you live in Peterborough, which is near my bf, why did you a Lucy both decide to move there?

Obviously that last question will make sense if you was long distance before living together.

Don't answer if you feel you don't want to. Cheers :o)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.