GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"claims direct, should I phone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/04/05 at 07:17
"Tesco value"
Someone hit me last week when I was overtaking and I rolled my car 3 times, yay!

[URL]http://img241.echo.cx/img241/7206/car57lr.jpg[/URL]
[URL]http://img241.echo.cx/img241/6470/car43ce.jpg[/URL]

The doctors at the hospital said I should have been killed, the guys who picked up my car said the same yet I walked away with a cut to the side of my head, ear and hand and I suppose I could say 'whiplash'

Does anyone know how these companies work? anyone used them before and what do you reckon I should claim?

Idealky because my car was new and all my speakers were distroyed I want the whole claim (car and injurys) to cover the cost of my car I have now which was 9 grand.
feasable?
Wed 20/04/05 at 22:01
"slightlyshortertagl"
ARGH!

Car! crashed! bloody hell, lucky you made it there :-)

Claim Claim Claim, I say.
Wed 20/04/05 at 14:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
The crash I was in at Christmas was my mates boyfriend driving, it was a head on at 70mph and the other dude died.

My mates boyfriend, I *think* rang up the insurance company who then put him on to a solicitor who has written to us all. I've still got to fill out some forms to see if I can claim, tho it's highly likely. I had to go back to uni the next day so I didn't see a doctor so there are no records of my scratches, bruises and whiplash, only the word of my boyfriend who had to suffer my moaning. And I didn't have a camera to take any pics :o( I still get panicky on motorways, so I suppose I could sue for that, but it'll have to be aproved by a doctor.
Wed 20/04/05 at 13:10
"Tesco value"
ShiggyWiggyWoo wrote:

>
> What did your insurance folk say about the car? They going to pay up?

they said I wasn't at fault and are claiming from the other driver, so no worries there.

in my opinion, it's the people who drive infuriatingly slow for the road conditions annoying the chain of traffic behind them.
they never get involved in accidents, but see alot in their rear-view mirror
Wed 20/04/05 at 13:04
"Tesco value"
yeah, took loads of photos, needed stiches down the side of my face. Only needed 9 though but still worth giving it a go
Wed 20/04/05 at 12:59
Regular
"long time"
Overtaking can be done safley , and it`s fun :)
Wed 20/04/05 at 12:57
Regular
"cachoo"
Heh. I got £50 from one of my car crashes. Although, that was only a portion of what my nan had.. :-\

You might as well try, you can't really lose anything now. Maybe make it look like you've come out of it a little rough or something, too. Y'know, post traumatic disorder.. :p Just because you hardly, physically, hurt yourself doesn't mean you're not going to turn psycho in the future.. :)

Did you take photos of the cut on your head?

And um.. bad boy for overtaking. I have a very deep grudge against overtakers.. *hiss*
Wed 20/04/05 at 12:01
Regular
My advice is don't look for advice on something like this from people on Special Reserve.
Wed 20/04/05 at 11:52
Regular
"8==="
Your mum's pubic stubble hurt me.

I'm going to sue.
Wed 20/04/05 at 11:24
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
If you're not injured you can't really claim for anything.

Shame seeing how people who drive like idiots can claim several thousand pounds from just grazing their finger.
Wed 20/04/05 at 11:23
Regular
Depends on the accident I'd say.

What do you mean they hit you when you were overtaking?

I'd guess you'd need to be able to prove that you did nothing wrong and that the other party where guily of doing something wrong.

No harm in giving them a phone, most places like that will only take money from you if you actually win any (I'd guess they might take a bit if you do win though).

What did your insurance folk say about the car? They going to pay up?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.