GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hip-Hop albums"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 21:11
Regular
": ("
Are there any decent hip-hop albums that have recently been released? If so just name me them and i'll check some of the tracks out and see if I like.

I only found out yesterday that Will Smith has a new album out, has anyone heard it? Any good?

Thanks
Tue 19/04/05 at 21:11
Regular
Are there any decent hip-hop albums that have recently been released? If so just name me them and i'll check some of the tracks out and see if I like.

I only found out yesterday that Will Smith has a new album out, has anyone heard it? Any good?

Thanks
Tue 19/04/05 at 21:26
Regular
Yeah and Will Smith is the ultimate Hip-Hop icon.

Tue 19/04/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"Will Smith"

"Decent Hip-Hop"

Joke, yeah?

DJ Format - "If You Can't Join 'Em, Beat 'Em"

Superb.
Tue 19/04/05 at 21:51
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:
> Yeah and Will Smith is the ultimate Hip-Hop icon.
>
> .....

If you had any brains you would know that I haven't listened to Will Smith's album so therefore do not know whether it is decent or not and would not make it look like I think Will Smith is a Hip-Hop icon.

If you're just gonna make stupid comments about things I really don't give a crap about please don't bother replying.
Tue 19/04/05 at 21:52
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> DJ Format - "If You Can't Join 'Em, Beat 'Em"
>
> Superb.

Cheers, i'll have a listen to some of the tracks tommorow.
Tue 19/04/05 at 22:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hip Hop albums....

Will Smith...

I had little respect for you before this thread - your choice in music, your stridiotisms and general n00bishness, but mentioning Will 'I produce nothing but pure, straight out pop music me. But Jazzy Jeff is a god' Smith in a hip hop albums thread?

I'm white and even I have more sense than that
Thu 21/04/05 at 20:09
Regular
Recently? Hmmm.. not really. Theres a million and one classic Hip-Hop albums from the past though that far outdo the stuff being released these days.
Thu 21/04/05 at 20:16
Regular
m_m into Hip-hop, can't imagine it.

But to tweak her up Jimmy and continue.

West Wood (the big dawg) is very hyped up at the minute, but I find his mixes insult the songs.

Has Will Smith ever released an album ?

I remember the 'Nod Your head' and my recollection of his music 'career' goes blank ...
Thu 21/04/05 at 22:25
Regular
Since everyone else is commenting on the Will Smith thing I won't. Buy Snoop Dogg Rhythm and Gangsta the Masterpiece.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.