GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FWA"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 15:05
Regular
"..."
Do we have any FWA fans here? I know a few of you watch the wrestling channel...

Anyway, The FWA is currently my favourite promotion on TWC, mainly due to TNA bringing in loads of past-it fools like Nash and DDP to clog up their main events that used to feature real talents like Style and The Truth...and CZW/ROH being currently stuck on a constant cycle of repeats.

Anyway, if I do have any fellow FWA fans...

Head Booker, World Champion and majority shareholder Alex Shane recently announcer he is stepping down from his duties and selling his shares. FWA have issued the following statement:-

Dear Fans of the FWA,

Following the recent statement made by Alex Shane and after a subsequent meeting of key stakeholders in Frontier Wrestling Ltd on Wednesday April 6, a decision has been made regarding the future running of the Limited company.

This decision is that, effective from April 17 2005, a team has been appointed to run Frontier Wrestling Ltd.

This team consists of Doug Williams, Greg Lambert, Mark Kay and Mark Sloan.

Doug Williams, who will spearhead this team, is one of the most respected figures in British professional wrestling and an ambassador for the UK scene at both home and abroad.

Greg Lambert has worked for Frontier Wrestling Ltd for over two years now and for the past eight months has been the FWA's assistant booker, where he has learned his trade. Greg has now been promoted to the role of head booker.

Mark Kay is the main regional promoter of the extremely successful FWA Live in Morecambe shows and has a proven track record in the fields of finance and business.

Mark Sloan is the founder of the Frontier Wrestling Alliance and the head trainer at the FWA Academy. Mark's drive, efficiency and attention to detail have helped make the FWA into the worldwide brand name it is today.

By appointing a team, rather than one individual, this will more effectively spread the workload of the company. This decision also brings together the broad range of skills, talents and expertise required to run an ambitious company such as Frontier Wrestling Ltd.

Alex Shane will remain with the Limited company in a consultancy role. He is yet to sell his majority shareholding in Frontier Wrestling Ltd but he is in negotiations to do so.

The new team will take over the reigns immediately after Crunch on Saturday April 16 at Broxbourne Civic Hall, which we hope will be a fantastic night for British wrestling and for all the fans who attend. We are all looking forward to the challenge of running what we firmly believe to be Europe's number one wrestling promotion and would appreciate all of your support as we strive to continue to make the FWA something all British wrestling fans can be proud of.

Thank you for reading, The management team

On behalf of the FWA.
Tue 19/04/05 at 15:05
Regular
"..."
Do we have any FWA fans here? I know a few of you watch the wrestling channel...

Anyway, The FWA is currently my favourite promotion on TWC, mainly due to TNA bringing in loads of past-it fools like Nash and DDP to clog up their main events that used to feature real talents like Style and The Truth...and CZW/ROH being currently stuck on a constant cycle of repeats.

Anyway, if I do have any fellow FWA fans...

Head Booker, World Champion and majority shareholder Alex Shane recently announcer he is stepping down from his duties and selling his shares. FWA have issued the following statement:-

Dear Fans of the FWA,

Following the recent statement made by Alex Shane and after a subsequent meeting of key stakeholders in Frontier Wrestling Ltd on Wednesday April 6, a decision has been made regarding the future running of the Limited company.

This decision is that, effective from April 17 2005, a team has been appointed to run Frontier Wrestling Ltd.

This team consists of Doug Williams, Greg Lambert, Mark Kay and Mark Sloan.

Doug Williams, who will spearhead this team, is one of the most respected figures in British professional wrestling and an ambassador for the UK scene at both home and abroad.

Greg Lambert has worked for Frontier Wrestling Ltd for over two years now and for the past eight months has been the FWA's assistant booker, where he has learned his trade. Greg has now been promoted to the role of head booker.

Mark Kay is the main regional promoter of the extremely successful FWA Live in Morecambe shows and has a proven track record in the fields of finance and business.

Mark Sloan is the founder of the Frontier Wrestling Alliance and the head trainer at the FWA Academy. Mark's drive, efficiency and attention to detail have helped make the FWA into the worldwide brand name it is today.

By appointing a team, rather than one individual, this will more effectively spread the workload of the company. This decision also brings together the broad range of skills, talents and expertise required to run an ambitious company such as Frontier Wrestling Ltd.

Alex Shane will remain with the Limited company in a consultancy role. He is yet to sell his majority shareholding in Frontier Wrestling Ltd but he is in negotiations to do so.

The new team will take over the reigns immediately after Crunch on Saturday April 16 at Broxbourne Civic Hall, which we hope will be a fantastic night for British wrestling and for all the fans who attend. We are all looking forward to the challenge of running what we firmly believe to be Europe's number one wrestling promotion and would appreciate all of your support as we strive to continue to make the FWA something all British wrestling fans can be proud of.

Thank you for reading, The management team

On behalf of the FWA.
Tue 19/04/05 at 16:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
didn't see that coming..
Alex had a decent match on sunday with one of the new guys going up from the acadamy. i'd not seen him live before, his crowd banter pleased me... any guy that can insult that many peoples mums is alright in my book :D

Match of the night was Max Voltage vs Jody Fleisch though, "that was awesome" chants for a good 5 minutes after it ended, but it was a solid card throughout.

only kicker is i took a chunk out of my hand putting the ring together.. DOH!
Tue 19/04/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah the old mutilating yourself so you get out of setting up the ring duties trick, used it many times myself :-D

Never actually seen Shane wrestle, heard many a promo but never seen any in-ring physical activity
Tue 19/04/05 at 16:39
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Never actually seen Shane wrestle, heard many a promo but never seen
> any in-ring physical activity

You've not missed much. He's a fairly average brawler. Although, admittedly, that does make him better than about 2/3s of the current WWE roster.
Tue 19/04/05 at 16:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If you have more than 3 moves in your moveset that makes you better than 2/3's of the current WWE roster :-D
Tue 19/04/05 at 20:08
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Was Alex Shane the one who presented the show on Talk Sport?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.