GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hedfix - The New Grim Reaper?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 11:36
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Just look down the threads in there forums. It seems that the ratio of post deaths to Hedfix having a last post is extremely high. It seems as though Hedfix maybe sacraficing interest just to become top poster. So I urge you Hedfix, give up the Grim Peeper game.
Thu 21/04/05 at 19:10
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Some death required maybe?
Thu 21/04/05 at 18:29
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Hedfix? Grim Reaper? That's my job! I wonder what work experience for the grim reaper would be like...
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:55
Regular
"Bow to me!"
True story.

May not be true.
Wed 20/04/05 at 11:17
Regular
"8==="
Boring.
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I will have that last post stricken from the record and have him banned from the institute that he has come to know as home (his mommy begged me for a way to get him out the house).
Tue 19/04/05 at 20:30
Regular
"8==="
Lard Funkelstein just posts loads and only ever posts snide remarks or (what he considers to be) witty, and 'funny' comments.

That or he mimics someone ....

...Furthermore he likes to try and insult people with long and
generally poor ways that insult him more
Tue 19/04/05 at 20:02
Regular
Hedfix just posts loads and only ever posts snide remarks or (what he considers to be) witty, and 'funny' comments.

That or he mimics someone ....

...Furthermore he likes to try and insult people with long and generally poor ways that insult him more
Tue 19/04/05 at 19:50
"period drama"
He just posts in every thread ever made, so the chances of him being last is very high. That, and no-one wants to talk to him, the dirty leper (or, yes, Grim Raper, as he's often known)
Tue 19/04/05 at 18:40
Regular
You clown. Oops that was two. Who cares?
Tue 19/04/05 at 17:34
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Then make sure the door doesnt hit you in the one the way out.

Guess the missing word.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.