GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"eBay Annoyance..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 06:38
Regular
Why is it that every time I make a purchase, I go back into My eBay to find that "I need to pay for X items"

I thought it was a little bug with buying directly through Buy It Now, but no, my last purchase was a simple Auction win - I went to My eBay, clicked Pay Now, went through the Paypal process and it still says I need to pay for it.

In the end I just scroll down and select 'Mark Item as paid'. I shouldn't have to do that every time though, right?
Tue 19/04/05 at 12:17
Regular
"lets go back"
It takes about 10 - 20 mins to update once you have paid for something. A little annoying, yes, but not that big a deal.
Tue 19/04/05 at 09:39
Regular
"8==="
Until we get a tv documentary/large news item about it's flaws.
Tue 19/04/05 at 09:37
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Ebay make enough money... their income is higher than most countries
Tue 19/04/05 at 09:36
Regular
"8==="
Until people start going elsewhere.
Tue 19/04/05 at 09:35
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
and making their same old "read the small print excuses"
Tue 19/04/05 at 09:34
Regular
"8==="
Yeah but if it's happening a lot then Ebay will be getting a few calls from various banks and creditcard companies.
Tue 19/04/05 at 09:32
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
even the purchasing might of Ebay makes mistakes...
Tue 19/04/05 at 09:27
Regular
You're probably right on the checkng thing. If it doesn't, that's one majow flaw.
Tue 19/04/05 at 09:24
Regular
"8==="
I expect the system's good enough to check that you make 1 payment for each transaction.

No doubt if you try to pay again the system prevents it.

Either that or it's seriously crap. Either way: Use Amazon.
Tue 19/04/05 at 09:11
Regular
Hmmm, it's a bit dodgy though - I wouldn't be surprised if people have gone back in, seen they 'need to pay' and paid for the item again - thinking their previous effort was unsuccessful for some reason.

eBay need to look into this methinks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.