GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NIWA Press Conference and Contrat Signing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/04/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Better Than You"
Press Conference:

Vince McMahon enters the board room in the NIWA headquarters and takes a seat in front of the cameras.

“First of all I’d like to thank you for coming Mr McMahon and you are the chairman of the NIWA, how do you feel?”

Well I feel great. I knew this would be a great job to take as soon as I saw it. Already I have had great signings and great response from the fans. I hop to make a big success with this company.

“So what improvements will you be making to your top talent locker room?

Now that would be telling, but I can say that they will be just as good as the talent I already have. You just wait and see.

“Is there any other big news you’d like to share with us Mr McMahon?”

Tomorrow there is gonna be a contract signing between the four superstars tomorrow and that’s probably about it for the moment. Oh there is also one more thing, but that’s a surprise. You’re gonna have to wait and see to find out what it is . . .

Bret Hart comes storming in with anger.

Bret – Hey Vince why haven’t you put me in the main event, surely I deserve the shot after every thing.

Bret heads towards Vince and WHACK! Bret Hart just got knocked to the floor by Bam Bam Bigelow! And now a falling head butt straight to his face! Surely his nose is broken. What is all this about?!

Bam Bam walks over to Vince and they both nod to each other.

Vince – Oh yeah Bret you’ll be in this match! Just you come to the contract signing tomorrow. And don’t try any thing silly, ‘cause Bam Bam here is my own personal body guard.

Vince leaves with Bam Bam close behind him, leaving Bret with a broken nose on the floor. What does this mean – the two men that hate Vince most in his company? What is going on? We’ll be back tomorrow at the contract signing, surely we’ll find out more!

Contract Signing:

The camera zooms in on the table where Vince McMahon (closely guarded by Bam Bam Bigelow), Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, AJ Styles and John Cena are sat at in and empty arena ready for the contract signing.

Vince McMahon – Well it doesn’t look like Bret will be turning up, so lets get on with it you four. You sign; you say your bit then nothing more, okay.

Vince passes the contract to John Cena

John Cena – Well I s’pose I’m the underdawg in this match, but I have always been the underdawg and look just where I got! I WILL win the title, make it mine and be the leader of the pack right from the start!

John Cena signs the contract and slides it down the table to AJ Styles

AJ Styles – We all know I am the one and only true champ! I am young, athletic and let’s face it . . . I am the best wrestler here. So you all just better get ready to lose, as I shall be victorious!

AJ Styles signs the contract and passes it to Randy Orton

Randy Orton – *chuckles* You two make me laugh. There is no chance in hell any of you three are going to win over me. I was the youngest World Heavyweight Champion ever, I am the Legend Killer – one of my victims being you Shawn, so you all should be a piece of cake.

Randy Orton signs the contract, as cocky as ever and give Shawn Michaels the contract

Shawn Michaels – All the Heart Break Kid, the Show Stopper, the Main Event has to say is this: You better shine that belt up real nice ‘cause with out a doubt it is coming my way!

Shawn Michaels signs the contract and as he is doing this Bret Hart arrives

Bret Hart – Wait a minute. I am signing that contract, as you said I would be in this match Vince.

Bret Hart picks up the contract and signs it

Bret Hart – I don’t need to give no crappy speech because I know I am gonna win!

Vince McMahon – So there we have. The first main event for the NIWA is official. It’s gonna be John Cena vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels, in a fatal four way elimination match, with Bret Hart as the special guest referee!

Bret Hart is fuming and runs towards Vince, but Bam Bam stands in the way and Bret Hart bounces off of him.

Bret Hart – Vince I though you said I was gonna be in this match for the title!

Vince McMahon – No I never said you were gonna be in the match for the title I just said you were gonna be in the match . . . and you are!

The other four are laughing and Vince and Bret goes to attack them all, but is over powered by them and is beaten down to the floor and being continuously stomped

Vince McMahon – Stop that now . . . STOP!

They leave Bret alone

Vince McMahon – Right I can see this is gonna be like this for the remaining weeks leading up to the first show. So from now on if any body touches any one first they will be out of the title match and for Bret you will be punished, but in a different way that will affect you just as much!

Another dramatic ending from the NIWA, leaving the fans with plenty of things to look forward to. We’ll be keeping up to date with the NIWA to find out what happens in the near future.
Sun 01/05/05 at 23:59
Regular
"not a friken newbie"
that takes dedication chris
Sat 23/04/05 at 15:41
Regular
"Better Than You"
I know I didn't do too well with characters and that there but I rushed it a little bit and need to get into doing promos with a couple of characters, i.e John Cena.
Sat 23/04/05 at 15:14
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Lipe wrote:
> Jae wrote:
> The DoA promos were always the best...
>
> Yeah that's true...but only because of Krusher :D

Stone Edge led them and was the one talking most of the time...

Therefore you are wrong. :D
Sat 23/04/05 at 13:55
Regular
"8==="
I signed a contrat with them but they screwed me out of it with some dodgy wording. ;)
Sat 23/04/05 at 13:53
Regular
Jae wrote:
> The DoA promos were always the best...

Yeah that's true...but only because of Krusher :D
Sat 23/04/05 at 12:56
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
The DoA promos were always the best... :P And yeah, it would be good if we could bring in CAW's. The return of Stone Edge! :D
Sat 23/04/05 at 12:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, it wasn't that bad for a first attempt. Regular SRW writers should have an advantage in the promos.

Hehe, tell ya what though guys, you thought Reaver's promos were good? Wait till ya see what UWF has in store. :P

I wonder if we can use CAWs? I'd love to bring in Reaver as Commissioner.
Sat 23/04/05 at 11:34
Regular
Raven-ous wrote:
> Figo, it's hard to keep all your guys in character all the time.
> Sometimes the situation calls for somebody to say something OOC.

I very much doubt that any wrestler would say "So you all just better get ready to lose, as I shall be victorious!" let alone AJ Styles.

Sounds like a really cheesy line out of some crap movie.

And sometimes the language used sounded like it came from a 5 year olds mouth "I don’t need to give no crappy speech because I know I am gonna win!".

Picky maybe, but it didn't seem like a wrestling promo to me.
Sat 23/04/05 at 00:19
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Figo, it's hard to keep all your guys in character all the time. Sometimes the situation calls for somebody to say something OOC.
If you notice my contract signing which was quite similiar to this one(although posted weeks before), I was forced to make Sting say something completely out of character. Ah well.
Interesting enough, Chris, but the beat down on Hart was uncalled for and highly unrealistic. Are all your superstars heels?
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh, I agree with Figo to some extent but it was funny at times. Made me laugh. :D Well done.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.