GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Donnie Darko"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Just seen this film...is it one of them you have to watch over and over again before you understand it or is it just me?
Fri 22/04/05 at 11:38
Regular
Bill & Ted is just a great comedy, really. It's not "One of the greatest".

Igby Goes Down, however, is. The wit in it is perfect. Some of the best lines I've ever heard, and Culkin the Younger does well. Jeff Goldblum steals it, though.

"Lucky Charms!"
"..What?"
"F**king! Lucky! Charms!"
"What did you do with her Lucky Charms!"
"Nothing."
"He's a bit tense, his one woman show wasn't recieved too well."
Fri 22/04/05 at 10:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I don't really think Bill and Ted is the best film ever made (although it's one of my favourites).
Fri 22/04/05 at 07:30
Regular
"formerly Eyesw/Feet"
CDouch wrote:
> However Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is better than Donnie
> Darko. Although Bill and Ted is better than most films...

Agreed. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is better than Donnie Darko. Do not agree with idea that Bill and Ted is better than most films (there are A LOT of films out there.)

Agree with Stryke that Igby Goes Down is an excellent film.
Fri 22/04/05 at 00:15
Regular
These are all classic Brodie Bruce T-shirts that he'd wear while lounging in the mall. I likes 'em.
Fri 22/04/05 at 00:13
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
[URL]http://www.t-shirtking.com/med_graphics/161-00084.jpg[/URL]

Another addition to your wardrobe?
Fri 22/04/05 at 00:12
Regular
"0228"
I still have two frisbees that came free with Lucky Charms. They're cracked and dusty though now. *sobs*
Fri 22/04/05 at 00:04
Regular
That looks like Lucky Charms. I miss Lucky Charms. When they're referenced in Igby Goes Down (another most outstanding film) it justs reminds me how good the Yanks have it ;)
Fri 22/04/05 at 00:02
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I also found this most excellent cereal [URL]http://www.wingnuttoons.com/biltedCer.jpg[/URL]
Fri 22/04/05 at 00:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
"Blasphemy is afoot at the Circle-K!"

Is on the site so it kind of makes up.
Thu 21/04/05 at 23:58
Regular
CDouch wrote:
> But I'm yet to see 'Jay and Silent Bob Meet Bill and Ted'
>
> [URL]http://members.aol.com/jaybobbillted/[/URL]
>
> Just having to download quicktime.

--

Just watched it. Not too impressive. I was at least expecting a "strange things are afoot at the Quick Stop"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.