GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hello"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/04/05 at 20:34
Regular
hellooooooooooo peeps hows everyone doing?
Sat 16/04/05 at 22:54
Regular
Well I'll give the description anyway....

As you probably don't know I'm growing an afro and no I'm not white. I was watching doctor who with my comb in my hair and for some unknown reason my brother steals it and makes towards the stairs. Just as he was reaching the top he stopped abruptly and kicked me in the stomach causing me to lose my breath and topple backwards down the stairs.
Sat 16/04/05 at 22:52
Regular
"For One Night Only"
You win this round...

Goodnight everybody.
Sat 16/04/05 at 22:51
Regular
"0228"
The Hibernator wrote:
> I broke my wrist three times in the space of two years and needed a
> heavy operation on it leaving me permanently scarred...

Yeah, you think that's bad, but I have a sore throat and last week I had a cold! Two illnesses in two weeks beats three in two years.
Sat 16/04/05 at 22:50
Regular
"0228"
No. Though a video could be entertaining.
Sat 16/04/05 at 22:49
Regular
JFH wrote:
> That made me laugh more than anything else I've read on here today.

If I gave a detailed description of what it looked like would it be even funnier?
Sat 16/04/05 at 22:49
Regular
"I'm Great."
So someone has the option to kiss ... More than I do.
Sat 16/04/05 at 22:48
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I broke my wrist three times in the space of two years and needed a heavy operation on it leaving me permanently scarred...
Sat 16/04/05 at 22:48
Regular
"0228"
That made me laugh more than anything else I've read on here today.
Sat 16/04/05 at 22:47
Regular
My ten year old brother kicked me backwards down the stairs.
Sat 16/04/05 at 22:46
Regular
"0228"
I had a tooth taken out once too you know. Admittedly it was a baby tooth but it still wasn't a fun experience for a 10 year old.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.