GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ant here are my tips so far for" In Cold Blood""

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/08/00 at 12:56
Regular
1.Use the Remora frequently to track enemy forces and to check the size of the areas you have entered.Always try to use it at every available opportunity, especially when when you have multiple enemies to contend with!(contact Gregor in these situations).Always use it to interact with every electronic panel you come across,you may get some useful info.
2.Always use stealth where ever possible, and not you're weapon.
3.If you do find you're in a combat situation,always use the Remora to track the occupants of a room, then enter the room with you're pistol drawn! I found that kneeling down when under fire sometimes causes the enemy to miss a shot, but always get you're rounds off first.If under attack from more than one enemy, get to cover, kneel down and pick you're enemy of one by one as they pop up to get rounds off at you.
4.Talk to everyone,sometimes you'll get rubbish, but someone else will give you something helpful.If you do talk to someone and they give you a load of twaddle, go off and do something else and perhaps talk to them later(people you really need to talk to are made obvious in the game).If you're not getting much joy from someone, use force if you have to, just draw you're pistol and press X, it normally loosens their tongues!!!
5.If you come to a situation where you have a choice of more than one door to enter or passage way to follow don't always use the most obvious, I got the best results from useing the door or passage furthest from me.
6.Always save you're game if you think you're going into a tricky situation,it'll save you retraceing you're steps if you get wasted!!I often use more than one slot, so if I muck it up or take to long over something I can go back and do it better or quicker.
6.When you come across the bomb on the land train and you have reset it to one hour useing the reset key, you can reset the bomb again as many times as you like giveing you more time to explore.
7.When you're climbing down ladders use the R2 button and Mr Cord will glide elegantly down it, thus saving time when the clock is ticking!!, and it gets you quickly away from that damn robot, by the way mini robots can be blown away and Spectre has no guns,just out run him Oh!! you don't know who Spectre is, you'll find out in the next mission!,Tip use another robot arm to kill him as he has the Key -chip.Use the Emp mine in a recharge point, to kill medium size robots, after you've lurered them onto it!!.
8.Always check corpses for articles(even if you have'nt done the killing).
I hope this will be of help to you, or anyone else playing this great!!!game.ARTY
Tue 01/08/00 at 18:34
Thanks for the tips, I'll go and play it now. Ant
ARTY wrote:
> 7a.You can also use the R2 button to climb up and down stairs, as
> this will stop John Cord turning around when you least expect it.
> Sorry I left that one out.ARTY
Tue 01/08/00 at 13:04
7a.You can also use the R2 button to climb up and down stairs, as this will stop John Cord turning around when you least expect it.
Sorry I left that one out.ARTY
Tue 01/08/00 at 12:56
1.Use the Remora frequently to track enemy forces and to check the size of the areas you have entered.Always try to use it at every available opportunity, especially when when you have multiple enemies to contend with!(contact Gregor in these situations).Always use it to interact with every electronic panel you come across,you may get some useful info.
2.Always use stealth where ever possible, and not you're weapon.
3.If you do find you're in a combat situation,always use the Remora to track the occupants of a room, then enter the room with you're pistol drawn! I found that kneeling down when under fire sometimes causes the enemy to miss a shot, but always get you're rounds off first.If under attack from more than one enemy, get to cover, kneel down and pick you're enemy of one by one as they pop up to get rounds off at you.
4.Talk to everyone,sometimes you'll get rubbish, but someone else will give you something helpful.If you do talk to someone and they give you a load of twaddle, go off and do something else and perhaps talk to them later(people you really need to talk to are made obvious in the game).If you're not getting much joy from someone, use force if you have to, just draw you're pistol and press X, it normally loosens their tongues!!!
5.If you come to a situation where you have a choice of more than one door to enter or passage way to follow don't always use the most obvious, I got the best results from useing the door or passage furthest from me.
6.Always save you're game if you think you're going into a tricky situation,it'll save you retraceing you're steps if you get wasted!!I often use more than one slot, so if I muck it up or take to long over something I can go back and do it better or quicker.
6.When you come across the bomb on the land train and you have reset it to one hour useing the reset key, you can reset the bomb again as many times as you like giveing you more time to explore.
7.When you're climbing down ladders use the R2 button and Mr Cord will glide elegantly down it, thus saving time when the clock is ticking!!, and it gets you quickly away from that damn robot, by the way mini robots can be blown away and Spectre has no guns,just out run him Oh!! you don't know who Spectre is, you'll find out in the next mission!,Tip use another robot arm to kill him as he has the Key -chip.Use the Emp mine in a recharge point, to kill medium size robots, after you've lurered them onto it!!.
8.Always check corpses for articles(even if you have'nt done the killing).
I hope this will be of help to you, or anyone else playing this great!!!game.ARTY

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.