GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tree Fall In The Woods"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/04/05 at 12:27
Regular
"Bow to me!"
If a tree fell in the forrest, would Tiger be in the Woods?
Tue 19/04/05 at 10:42
Regular
"Bow to me!"
A large stick, of love I would say. Gary does like to say "I got a wood" a lot. Perhaps some connection?
Tue 19/04/05 at 10:40
Regular
"8==="
Define 'Tree'.
Tue 19/04/05 at 10:39
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
How is it that the tree ended up falling. Did the wind blow it? Did the wind blow it over? Did a badger lean to hard against it when taking a dump? All completely irrelevant questions when the question is 'did the tree consent to Gary's molestation, or was it violated?
Mon 18/04/05 at 13:33
Regular
"Party on down"
Records, photos, sattellite imagery, Leppers. If the place was of any interest then it would be ,monitered, if not then whom cares anyway? Not I, not I.
Mon 18/04/05 at 13:28
Regular
"..."
Slurms wrote:
> We would prosume that it had fallen between the time that someone last
> saw it and the time that they are now seeing it. Jerkass.

How could they prove it was that exact one though?
Mon 18/04/05 at 13:24
Regular
"Party on down"
We would prosume that it had fallen between the time that someone last saw it and the time that they are now seeing it. Jerkass.
Mon 18/04/05 at 13:16
Regular
"..."
If a tree fell in the forest and no-one saw it, could we prove it had actually fallen, or would we have to assume that it had always been fell?
Mon 18/04/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Party on down"
Twas Gary Dodds that molester of trees, children and the elderly, that is to blame
Fri 15/04/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Catch it!"
One was in the road the other day when I was riding on my bike I had to skid round it! But it was only a small one!
Fri 15/04/05 at 14:12
Regular
"..."
The trees have been falling all season...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.