GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Free loading, Moocher alert!*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/04/05 at 12:09
Regular
Hi,

as you may have guessed from the title, I'm a student.

I was wondering if anyone had a link to a page showing all the discounts students could get. Especially how much I could get off Apple products and train fares and stuff.

Much appreciated.
Fri 15/04/05 at 12:09
Regular
Hi,

as you may have guessed from the title, I'm a student.

I was wondering if anyone had a link to a page showing all the discounts students could get. Especially how much I could get off Apple products and train fares and stuff.

Much appreciated.
Fri 15/04/05 at 12:10
Go to the Apple Store, the education part is clearly linked from there.

For discounts on train fares, go to your local train station and ask for a Young Person's Railcard.

Also, get one of those NUS cards.
Fri 15/04/05 at 12:14
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Hey!!

[URL]http://www.studentfreestuff.com/[/URL]
Fri 15/04/05 at 12:14
Regular
lcarus wrote:

> Also, get one of those NUS cards.

?

Otherwise, thanks.

Are there any other big name companies (like Apple) that support students thet one of you have found a good one? Or what have you found is the most useful student discount in general?
Fri 15/04/05 at 12:16
Regular
Lawrence wrote:
> Hey!!
>
> [URL]http://www.studentfreestuff.com/[/URL]

:D

Cheers.

*Awaits "you should have googled it n00b"*
:|
Fri 15/04/05 at 12:20
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Majestic wrote:
> *Awaits "you should have googled it n00b"*

Not my style.

I had great fun with that site once. Sending my friend all kinds of crap such as Tena Lady samples. Him and his housemates do it to each other all the time so when he goes back to uni no one will know who did it. But we know. It'll be our secret. ok? OK?
Fri 15/04/05 at 12:23
Regular
Yeah...right.

*cough*freak*cough*

;)
Fri 15/04/05 at 12:25
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
You are so mean!

Why would you say that? WHY?

Don't mind me I'm in a strange mood.
Fri 15/04/05 at 12:26
Majestic wrote:
> lcarus wrote:
>
> Also, get one of those NUS cards.
>
> ?
>

If you're in college ask the student welfare offficer (or nearest equivalent) about it. I had to register in the library for mine. If at uni, get it from the Student Union. NUS cards have small % off stuff from stores like HMV, Selfridges and other capitalist but student friendly stores.

>
>
> Are there any other big name companies (like Apple) that support
> students thet one of you have found a good one?

Guh?

Or what have you
> found is the most useful student discount in general?

Just look around if you can be arsed. Or better still, whenever you buy anything, ask "is it possible to get a discount with this?" to yourself. The tradeoff is form filling.
Fri 15/04/05 at 13:08
Regular
Where is this free loading that you speak of?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.