GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bugs."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Fantastically awesome game, but it's not without it's bugs still. So far I've found that passengers can't get out the water if you crash into the sea - they run against the side, underwater, for the rest of time. Also, the slightest touch of the left analogue stick whilst 'jacking a car stops you after the dragging animation, and you have to press triangle again - very annoying if the cops are shooting you! Few more I found about, but getting bored of typing now.
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Fantastically awesome game, but it's not without it's bugs still. So far I've found that passengers can't get out the water if you crash into the sea - they run against the side, underwater, for the rest of time. Also, the slightest touch of the left analogue stick whilst 'jacking a car stops you after the dragging animation, and you have to press triangle again - very annoying if the cops are shooting you! Few more I found about, but getting bored of typing now.
Thu 11/11/04 at 15:23
Regular
There's always someone crashing into the wall in a tractor in Whetstone, as though they are trying to park.
Thu 11/11/04 at 16:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I went over a bridge once but it had gone... I was like Jesus floating over water.
Thu 11/11/04 at 17:59
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I always shoot people and then they start floating in the air.
Thu 11/11/04 at 18:39
"period drama"
The road dissapearing and the textures taking a good 5-10 seconds to load up after you've being going fast = biggest problems.
Thu 11/11/04 at 19:01
Racing along off road away from the FBI, with black smoke pumping out your bonnet, then a tree popping up right in front of you is no fun.
Thu 11/11/04 at 22:43
Regular
Garage doors not opening, especially the one outside CJ's san feiro garage. Cars being deleted from garages completely at random.

Stupid pointless plot points where the game takes EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOUR WEAPONS. In one of the last san fiero missions where you have to rescue immigrants off a container ship. Taking any heavy weapons throughout standard plot missions. Zeros crash etc.

I've had enough, i'm not playing it anymore. I'm going to play internet chess until half-life2 gets delivered.
Fri 12/11/04 at 17:12
Regular
"Tagline"
The gun vanishing thing, is to make the game harder. The magazines that reviewed it loved that aspect of the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.