GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Donnie Brasco"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/04/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Channel 4 - 11.05

WATCH

Very good film based on the true story of an FBI agent, played by Johnny Depp, who goes undercover into a mob gang headed by Michael Madsen. Al Pacino plays 'Lefty' a hitman who takes Depp into the gang and everything goes t!ts-up. Very good film even if the gangster/crime/Pacino thing aint your cup of tea. Good role for Depp before his Pirates of the Carribean days...*shudder*.
Fri 15/04/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
He was even good in
> the abomination that was Secret Window.

Oh yeh that was a pretty rubbish film, but Depp brought the mark up a good few points. Quality actor who I have a lotttt of respect for, it seems like he can play any role.
Fri 15/04/05 at 12:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Good film

Though, Depp/Pacino were exactly like whats his face Ray/De Niro in Goodfellas.
Fri 15/04/05 at 11:53
Regular
Chocolat is, I think, the only Depp film I haven't enjoyed.

Chocolat is total balls, though.
Fri 15/04/05 at 11:30
Regular
Pachanga wrote:

> before his Pirates of the Carribean days...*shudder*.

What's wrong with Pirates of the Carribean...well other than Orlando Bloom pouting all the time?

Depp constantly suprises me with his his acting ability, I don't actually think I've seen a film where he was bad. He was even good in the abomination that was Secret Window.
Fri 15/04/05 at 07:42
Regular
"8==="
Now that I've read it, there wasn't much of a spoiler there.
Fri 15/04/05 at 00:26
Regular
"8==="
I have it set so the timeline of posts has the first post at the bottom.

I glanced over your post before reading the original post and now I'm not going to read the original post. :)
Fri 15/04/05 at 00:03
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Ah you have it all worked out...

But how did you... Ah nevermind...

:-)
Fri 15/04/05 at 00:01
Regular
"8==="
Plot give-away eh?

Good job I read your post before bothering with the original then.
Thu 14/04/05 at 23:58
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Yeh watching it right now and am liking what I've seen so far.

Nice plot give away in the original post though mate! :-)
Thu 14/04/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Channel 4 - 11.05

WATCH

Very good film based on the true story of an FBI agent, played by Johnny Depp, who goes undercover into a mob gang headed by Michael Madsen. Al Pacino plays 'Lefty' a hitman who takes Depp into the gang and everything goes t!ts-up. Very good film even if the gangster/crime/Pacino thing aint your cup of tea. Good role for Depp before his Pirates of the Carribean days...*shudder*.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.