GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alias"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/04/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Is this any good?

I saw one episode (the one with Ricky Gervais) and it was quite good but you can never tell by one episode so i thought i would ask you guys.
Thu 14/04/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Is this any good?

I saw one episode (the one with Ricky Gervais) and it was quite good but you can never tell by one episode so i thought i would ask you guys.
Fri 15/04/05 at 12:15
Regular
"I'm Great."
I know that there are one or two fans on here. I really do like it and you should be able to pick up the first two box sets for about £29.99 each in the right places, maybe less if you're lucky.
Fri 15/04/05 at 17:05
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah, i looked on Amazon...

Season 1: £19.97
Season 2: £19.97
Season 3: £37.49 (release date May 30th)

Might get Series One sometime.
Fri 15/04/05 at 18:42
"The Will of D."
I quite like it (mostly coz Garner moves really well when beating the crap out of guards :=D) but I do like the story a bit, tends to get slightly complicated, but the whole "something blows up every 10 minutes" or people are knocked out often keeps me interested.
Fri 15/04/05 at 21:24
Regular
"I'm Great."
Nice to finally see a R2 release date of Alias season 3. I have caught up with it by other means but I belive that I shall still get the boxset to go with the first two.

About over half way through season 4 at the moment...
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:05
"The Will of D."
Cid Vilante wrote:
> Nice to finally see a R2 release date of Alias season 3. I have caught
> up with it by other means but I belive that I shall still get the
> boxset to go with the first two.
>
> About over half way through season 4 at the moment...

Downloading it from the internet are we?
Sat 16/04/05 at 11:07
Regular
"I'm Great."
We all have our ways... Like I said I shall still be getting the S3 box set.

I missed a lot of season two when it was on Sky as they changed the channel halfway through and then put the repeats on at stupid times. I was not pleased. I had to play catch up after getting the season 2 set.
Sat 16/04/05 at 12:12
"The Will of D."
Doesn't matter to me, I downloaded the entire first half of the 8th series of Stargate SG1 until the USA went on their Fall Hiatus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.