GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Here is some random crap. Feel fre to contribute your own random crap. (Thread Closed)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/04/05 at 13:48
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
There is no Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny is a fraud and your parents didnt love you.

OK, now that thats out of the way get ready for something really shocking. Theres a new Dockers commercial with The The's 'This is the Day' as the soundtrack.

I don't feel well

Thursday, Apr 14, 2005 - 12:13am (PDT) 0 Comments | Permanent Link
Entry for April 13, 2005

Driving with your eyes closed.

I went to a friends house for dinner tonight by way of Baseline. I got a late start becuause I was tied up at work later than usual and then rushed to the gym for a run on the treadmill. I might have got home a little earlier but a really cute guy that Scott and I remember from the drycleaners stepped up to the treadmill next to mine so I had to linger just a little bit longer. So there I am, my face the color best described as vermillion and my iPod battery about to crap out. But stay I did. Not that I actually said anything, that would have been completely outta character. But there I was on the treadmill way past the point of exhaustion . Eventually the battery that was supplying the soundtrack to my life crapped out which was my queue to leave. Another missed opportunity to actually meet someone new. My rubbery legs carried me to the car and I drove home to a quick shower. I hopped back into the car and rolled down the windows to enjoy whats left of our cool nights here in Phoenix. The new moon in the night sky and the wind blowing through the windows made it just about perfect. As I headed up past 19th ave I caught the most overpowering perfume of jasmine in the air. The orchards out here are in full bloom and at that very moment I felt transported to an exotic locale. This was Xanadu and all I wanted to do was close my eyes and drive.

Wednesday, Apr 13, 2005 - 11:44pm (PDT) 0 Comments | Permanent Link
Entry for April 12, 2005

I don't dream anymore.

I'm not really sure if that's a good or bad thing. After reading Laney's sure fire sleep formula I started thinking about that gentle slumber. I don't really have a problem falling asleep. Pretty much as soon as my head hits the pillow I'm o.u.t. But this not dreaming thing has got me curious. I'm not worried or anxious about it all but I kinda miss the weird dis-jointed dreamscapes that used to wake me up with a 'huh, that was weird'. I actually remember once when I was in high school I actually woke myself up laughing. I couldn't remember what was so damn funny but I think I was crying at the time. Luckily my mom was working the graveyard shift at the hospital or she might have had me committed for a 72 hr 'observation'. But lately, nothing, not a thing. I especially miss those deliciously naughty dreams. What good is reality without a little escape. I'd even take one of those oldies but goodies where I fall asleep in front the tv and incorporate whatevers playing. Not something I recommend if theres a David Lynch marathon on at the time. So sleep tight and sweet dreams. I'm off to bed.

Tuesday, Apr 12, 2005 - 08:19pm (PDT) 2 Comments | Permanent Link
Entry for April 12, 2005

I have only one thing to say about this link.....

bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=uscc_part1

Tuesday, Apr 12, 2005 - 07:55pm (PDT) 0 Comments | Permanent Link
Entry for April 09, 2005
I hate Christians.

Now granted Im one myself so I should probably clarify so I don't appear as some self loathing weirdo. I hate these Christians that keep knocking on my front door and then want to talk to me about their great church and the exciting news about their saviour Jesus Christ. Give me a break. Sheesh. Talk about pushy. Even Avon is nice enough to just leave a little catalog of products hanging on my doorknob and leave quietly. If they really want to spread the good word they should just package up some bible's in those little clear plastic bags and hang them on front doors - and leave quietly. I get the feeling that the reason more people dont wind up in church (like me) is that the general impression about 'Christians' is they are pushy, self-important, meddling, holier than thou, weirdo's. And the one's that keep interrupting my quiet time with Tivo are. All you have to do is turn on the news and watch the freaks come out in 'defense' of Terry Schiavo. Now that's the kind of Christianity I wanna be associated with, the kind that exploits a very private and extremely difficult decision a family has to make. I really want my family debates to come to national attention and special emergency legislation enacted on behalf of a Christian president. I think Im just gonna put a statue of Ganesh out on my front stoop and slap a 'No Thank You Jesus' sign on my front door. Sadly, I don't think it'd help, I'd probably open my front door to see the spill-over from a Billie Ray Cyrus concert standing in front of me with their blank eyes and vacuous smiles standing there wanting to tell me about their great church and the exciting news of their saviour Jesus Christ.
Thu 14/04/05 at 13:48
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
There is no Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny is a fraud and your parents didnt love you.

OK, now that thats out of the way get ready for something really shocking. Theres a new Dockers commercial with The The's 'This is the Day' as the soundtrack.

I don't feel well

Thursday, Apr 14, 2005 - 12:13am (PDT) 0 Comments | Permanent Link
Entry for April 13, 2005

Driving with your eyes closed.

I went to a friends house for dinner tonight by way of Baseline. I got a late start becuause I was tied up at work later than usual and then rushed to the gym for a run on the treadmill. I might have got home a little earlier but a really cute guy that Scott and I remember from the drycleaners stepped up to the treadmill next to mine so I had to linger just a little bit longer. So there I am, my face the color best described as vermillion and my iPod battery about to crap out. But stay I did. Not that I actually said anything, that would have been completely outta character. But there I was on the treadmill way past the point of exhaustion . Eventually the battery that was supplying the soundtrack to my life crapped out which was my queue to leave. Another missed opportunity to actually meet someone new. My rubbery legs carried me to the car and I drove home to a quick shower. I hopped back into the car and rolled down the windows to enjoy whats left of our cool nights here in Phoenix. The new moon in the night sky and the wind blowing through the windows made it just about perfect. As I headed up past 19th ave I caught the most overpowering perfume of jasmine in the air. The orchards out here are in full bloom and at that very moment I felt transported to an exotic locale. This was Xanadu and all I wanted to do was close my eyes and drive.

Wednesday, Apr 13, 2005 - 11:44pm (PDT) 0 Comments | Permanent Link
Entry for April 12, 2005

I don't dream anymore.

I'm not really sure if that's a good or bad thing. After reading Laney's sure fire sleep formula I started thinking about that gentle slumber. I don't really have a problem falling asleep. Pretty much as soon as my head hits the pillow I'm o.u.t. But this not dreaming thing has got me curious. I'm not worried or anxious about it all but I kinda miss the weird dis-jointed dreamscapes that used to wake me up with a 'huh, that was weird'. I actually remember once when I was in high school I actually woke myself up laughing. I couldn't remember what was so damn funny but I think I was crying at the time. Luckily my mom was working the graveyard shift at the hospital or she might have had me committed for a 72 hr 'observation'. But lately, nothing, not a thing. I especially miss those deliciously naughty dreams. What good is reality without a little escape. I'd even take one of those oldies but goodies where I fall asleep in front the tv and incorporate whatevers playing. Not something I recommend if theres a David Lynch marathon on at the time. So sleep tight and sweet dreams. I'm off to bed.

Tuesday, Apr 12, 2005 - 08:19pm (PDT) 2 Comments | Permanent Link
Entry for April 12, 2005

I have only one thing to say about this link.....

bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=uscc_part1

Tuesday, Apr 12, 2005 - 07:55pm (PDT) 0 Comments | Permanent Link
Entry for April 09, 2005
I hate Christians.

Now granted Im one myself so I should probably clarify so I don't appear as some self loathing weirdo. I hate these Christians that keep knocking on my front door and then want to talk to me about their great church and the exciting news about their saviour Jesus Christ. Give me a break. Sheesh. Talk about pushy. Even Avon is nice enough to just leave a little catalog of products hanging on my doorknob and leave quietly. If they really want to spread the good word they should just package up some bible's in those little clear plastic bags and hang them on front doors - and leave quietly. I get the feeling that the reason more people dont wind up in church (like me) is that the general impression about 'Christians' is they are pushy, self-important, meddling, holier than thou, weirdo's. And the one's that keep interrupting my quiet time with Tivo are. All you have to do is turn on the news and watch the freaks come out in 'defense' of Terry Schiavo. Now that's the kind of Christianity I wanna be associated with, the kind that exploits a very private and extremely difficult decision a family has to make. I really want my family debates to come to national attention and special emergency legislation enacted on behalf of a Christian president. I think Im just gonna put a statue of Ganesh out on my front stoop and slap a 'No Thank You Jesus' sign on my front door. Sadly, I don't think it'd help, I'd probably open my front door to see the spill-over from a Billie Ray Cyrus concert standing in front of me with their blank eyes and vacuous smiles standing there wanting to tell me about their great church and the exciting news of their saviour Jesus Christ.
Thu 14/04/05 at 14:16
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Lou Bega wrote:
> What the hell is the point of this topic. DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Thu 14/04/05 at 14:26
Regular
"serenity now!"
Threads entitled "Here is Some Random Crap" are unlikely to last very long.

~closed~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.