GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Shopper"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/04/05 at 13:29
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Happy Shopper have just broken thw world record for largest profit at £2bn. I didnt even think they were that big of a supermarket.
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:59
Regular
"Bow to me!"
You probably didnt even go to school. Yeah, I went there.
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm old school, just like Happy Shopper.
Tue 19/04/05 at 17:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No, it's a lie. It isn't the biggest profit ever made is it? No it isn't. It's the biggest profit by a retailer/supermarket, but that doesn't make it the biggest profit ever does it? That's like me saying I'm the world's oldest person because I'm the oldest person in this room.
Tue 19/04/05 at 17:22
Regular
"Bow to me!"
You do realise i changed Tesco to Happy Shopper dont you? Thats the only level of lies I see. Also I failed to mention the industry that the record concerns. However that was more of a minipulation than a lie.
Tue 19/04/05 at 17:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"Happy Shopper have just broken thw world record for largest profit"

This is a lie. On so many levels.
Tue 19/04/05 at 17:06
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Also I would like to confirm that I was right about the largest supermarket proffit ever made, while several of you were not. Your move Sherlock.
Tue 19/04/05 at 16:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I win
Tue 19/04/05 at 14:15
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Barclays probably make that by reading a pamplet about unreleated issues. They are cowboys with high rates.

Also I cant believe people didnt know that about Tesco. It was all over the newspapers (including on the scandel pages). Also the little Happy Shopper pep was a little gift from the good man himself.
Tue 19/04/05 at 13:34
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4435339.stm[/URL]

OK, the highest profit made by a retailer, I just misread it.

Barclays makes lots more money.
Tue 19/04/05 at 13:20
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
Actually, Tesco isn't the highest. Read the first post and tell me where Tesco is mentioned. No where thats who!

Screw Flanders. Go Happy Shopper!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.