GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2 Manuals? - HALO 2!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Thu 11/11/04 at 17:24
"slightlyshortertagl"
I have Halo 2, yadda yadda yadda.

I had ordered Halo 2 SE off Amazon for a friend of mine a while back and got it this afternoon. Had a flick through the manual and stuff. Then my dad came back with my copy of Halo 2, so there I was with 2 copies of Halo 2... And 2 different manuals...

the main difference is the front cover, and the 'enemy profiles', One of them seems to be from the Human viewpoint (These are the biggest enemies.. etc.. etc..) and theother from the Covenant viewpoint (These are the best and biggest of our defences etc.. etc..)

Am I hallucinating?
Sat 13/11/04 at 10:59
Regular
I take it all but one of us has the Special Edition then?
Sat 13/11/04 at 09:48
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I got the Covenant manual too, also I got the 'Conversations from the Universe' book thingy. I've only read two so far though. ;-)
Fri 12/11/04 at 23:55
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I know what you mean. It gives the Covenant so much more character when you see them in their dropships, preparing to go into battle.
Fri 12/11/04 at 23:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I have the Covenant manual. I really like the dual-path approach - enlargens the story so much more, much more interesting than Human good, everything else bad.
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Silence Is Silver!!"
Ashman wrote:
> I have the special edition and I also got the Covenant manual.

thats a nice slant on things
Thu 11/11/04 at 22:57
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I have the special edition and I also got the Covenant manual.
Thu 11/11/04 at 22:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I got the SE tin. I have the Covenant book. :-) Pretty cool actually - really slates the pistol in the weapons section. ;-))
Thu 11/11/04 at 17:35
Regular
"eat toast!"
no i don't so, gamespot says that their manual is from the alien's point of view. My one is from the humans point of view. which isn't the limited edition.
Thu 11/11/04 at 17:24
"slightlyshortertagl"
I have Halo 2, yadda yadda yadda.

I had ordered Halo 2 SE off Amazon for a friend of mine a while back and got it this afternoon. Had a flick through the manual and stuff. Then my dad came back with my copy of Halo 2, so there I was with 2 copies of Halo 2... And 2 different manuals...

the main difference is the front cover, and the 'enemy profiles', One of them seems to be from the Human viewpoint (These are the biggest enemies.. etc.. etc..) and theother from the Covenant viewpoint (These are the best and biggest of our defences etc.. etc..)

Am I hallucinating?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.