GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2. And why I can't play it."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Thu 11/11/04 at 20:13
"slightlyshortertagl"
My brother.

Mr. Irritating himself.

Urgh. My brother has exams on the 27th November, and until then I am not allowed to play Halo 2 because he has exams. And that Halo 2 is a 'distraction' to his studies.

I've even tried to remind him over and over again that he was allowed to play XBox while I had exams, but no... He even refuses to acknowledge that he's being selfish.

Urgh.

So, until November 27th I can't play Halo 2.

HHAT Halo 2 countdown - 16 days
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Silence Is Silver!!"
Daveus wrote:
> Two words, man. Deck Him!
>
> I'd be pzzed if i was u. i would wanna paint the house with him. I
> pre-ordered my LE copy 3 months ago with HMV online for some reason
> instead of with my regular and cheaper play.com. Tuesday, i look at
> my order and the status says "awaiting stock". I was like,
> WTF? it's out in 2 days. you're hmv! you must have stock. i was pizzd
> beyond belief. I sent them an e-mail. not losing my rag or anything.
> i wasn't informed that after 3 months of me pre-orderin it...i wasn't
> told they have no stock of halo 2 LE until TODAY. What complete
> muppets! I'm telling you, HMV did not make the most profit on Halo 2
> LE release day. They also must of pizzd hundreds of people off. HMV
> didn't even reply to my e-mail
>
> I pre-ordered LE from play.com on tuesday, they posted it on
> wednesday. 3 day delivery.
>
> I'm hoping it arrives tommorow: wed1-thu2-fri3*
> I am on me knees waiting to play this game. The Game :-(
> But when it arrives I will NOT make another thread called eg
> "it's more beautiful than the sunrise in newzeland". I've
> seen about 4-5 each made by someone who just started/opened their
> copy ;-) I put it in The Halo 2 Thread

Have you got your HMV version :P

what possessed you to order from hmv?
Fri 12/11/04 at 01:03
Regular
"BOSE"
Two words, man. Deck Him!

I'd be pzzed if i was u. i would wanna paint the house with him. I pre-ordered my LE copy 3 months ago with HMV online for some reason instead of with my regular and cheaper play.com. Tuesday, i look at my order and the status says "awaiting stock". I was like, WTF? it's out in 2 days. you're hmv! you must have stock. i was pizzd beyond belief. I sent them an e-mail. not losing my rag or anything. i wasn't informed that after 3 months of me pre-orderin it...i wasn't told they have no stock of halo 2 LE until TODAY. What complete muppets! I'm telling you, HMV did not make the most profit on Halo 2 LE release day. They also must of pizzd hundreds of people off. HMV didn't even reply to my e-mail

I pre-ordered LE from play.com on tuesday, they posted it on wednesday. 3 day delivery.

I'm hoping it arrives tommorow: wed1-thu2-fri3*
I am on me knees waiting to play this game. The Game :-(
But when it arrives I will NOT make another thread called eg "it's more beautiful than the sunrise in newzeland". I've seen about 4-5 each made by someone who just started/opened their copy ;-) I put it in The Halo 2 Thread
Thu 11/11/04 at 23:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Bullied by MiNiddle.
Thu 11/11/04 at 22:37
Regular
"eat toast!"
i suppose you work hard you play hard. Make halo 2 a sort of incentive for your brother. Every hour or so you test him. If he does good, than you can play one 8 minuate slayer and hit the books again. It gives your brother some incentive to study hard and prevent his mind slowly getting eaten away thinking about halo 2.
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:20
Regular
Punch him then play. Simply done.
Thu 11/11/04 at 20:14
Regular
"SOUP!"
Murder/suicide
Thu 11/11/04 at 20:13
"slightlyshortertagl"
My brother.

Mr. Irritating himself.

Urgh. My brother has exams on the 27th November, and until then I am not allowed to play Halo 2 because he has exams. And that Halo 2 is a 'distraction' to his studies.

I've even tried to remind him over and over again that he was allowed to play XBox while I had exams, but no... He even refuses to acknowledge that he's being selfish.

Urgh.

So, until November 27th I can't play Halo 2.

HHAT Halo 2 countdown - 16 days

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.