GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSX2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/08/00 at 13:41
Regular
FROM ENGLAND
Hi my name is Alex and i am looking to order a Playstation 2 and it will be a JAP console.
I would like to know what region the DVD play on as it is a JAP console.

I have found a dealer which can provide me with a Playstation 2 and it includes all the things as follows

The console its self
1 dual shock controller
1 game
Tranformer the step down to able to play in the English home.
Mod chip to play all formats but it is not installed i would have to do that my self.
Memory card
This all for the Price £350

Do you think that is a good to go for.

Do you think that i will have any problems with the console as it is JAP console.Please help Alex.
E-mail me at [email protected]
Tue 08/08/00 at 18:01
Hi Alex,my advice to you would be, pre-order, and save all the complications of an import console.I've pre-ordered mine, and if you do the same straight away (you can do it with Special Reserve for 20 quid, and save a tenner)you'll more than likely get one by 26th October, thats only 2 and a bit months away.It's also alot less hassle, and the price won't be to much different than you've been quoted now.You'll also have Sony Europe backing you up, and not some small time importer, who'll probably, not be to helpful should anything go wrong with the machine.And with a choice of nearly 300 games come Christmas, game buying will be a whole lot easier with a English version.ARTY
Tue 08/08/00 at 13:41
FROM ENGLAND
Hi my name is Alex and i am looking to order a Playstation 2 and it will be a JAP console.
I would like to know what region the DVD play on as it is a JAP console.

I have found a dealer which can provide me with a Playstation 2 and it includes all the things as follows

The console its self
1 dual shock controller
1 game
Tranformer the step down to able to play in the English home.
Mod chip to play all formats but it is not installed i would have to do that my self.
Memory card
This all for the Price £350

Do you think that is a good to go for.

Do you think that i will have any problems with the console as it is JAP console.Please help Alex.
E-mail me at [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.