GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone know a cheap replica shirt site?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/04/05 at 15:53
Regular
I've been looking for a cheap Milan Baros Czech Republic away shirt #15 (no surprises there). Now, I've been using Google and I can't find anything for under £60. 40 quid would do me nicely, I think, I know it's not going to be that cheap. Anyone have any links they know of?

Appreciate it.
Wed 13/04/05 at 23:10
Regular
They used to have it.

[URL]http://www.greavessports.com/productlist.htm[/URL]

It's gone now though.
Click the link and all it does is take you back to the main page.

:-(
Wed 13/04/05 at 23:07
Regular
They don't have the Czech shirt. But they do have the mighty Belgium shirt.

Bet that sells like hot cakes. What do they do when they've run out of the letters "K-O-M-P-A-N-Y"?
Wed 13/04/05 at 23:02
Regular
Hang on, is Greaves a Scottish store?
Because I was jsut wandering around teh stie, and it appears that they are.
Wed 13/04/05 at 23:01
Regular
I went to the store and asked if they stocked it (knowing they didn't), they jsut asked my name address, teh shirt I wanted and the name etc I wanted on the back.

They said they'd see if they could get it.
I went in a week later and there it was.

I love it.

Dunno if you can order from their site though.

Possibly.

They only do regular football though, so I gave up on it last time.
Wed 13/04/05 at 22:52
Regular
I'll give it a shot, indeed. Googling the Greaves now.
Wed 13/04/05 at 22:51
Regular
Oh oh oh, you could go to Greaves Sports and order it.

It doesn't cost any more than a regular top (I think, I got my American Football top by ordering it, 45 quid), but Greaves are expensive for stuff.

You could probably get the exact top you want for 45 quid though.

It's worth a shot.
Tue 12/04/05 at 18:59
Regular
Yeah, that's fake. Check it out compared to The Man himself celebrating:

[URL]http://www.photobox.co.uk/shared/photo.html?c_album=894657&photo=21237141&page=&group=[/URL]

Cheers for the efforts though, guys, it's appreciated. I'm just fussy.
Tue 12/04/05 at 18:36
Regular
This looks fake, but:

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19300&item=7149099767&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/URL]

It's cheap.

Surely it's not light blue strips down the side though?
I was sure they were darker.

Hmmmm.
Tue 12/04/05 at 18:31
Regular
Yeah, I know, but they're all fake. I went on the hunt for a real one was I was there. I found a lot of fake stuff. One guy tried to sell me a Baros #10 shirt.

"Isn't that Rosicky?" says I. "No No, it Baros" say he. I walk out before he stabbed me and took my gold.
Tue 12/04/05 at 18:22
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Ah only if you had mentioned this a couple of weeks back I'd have picked you up one when I was in prague. They were rather cheap over there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.