GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some World We Have"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/04/05 at 11:18
Regular
"Party on down"
I just went to a fish and chip shop where an Asian was serving and I said "I'll have two of your finest". He came down with his two kids. Unbe-bloody-leavavle. I asked to see the manage and he was an Italian, so I told him about the situation and he doesn't even speek any English. Whats the deal? Also he should be working in a Italian pizza parlour called Luigi's being Italian and all.

Whats the world coming to?
Tue 12/04/05 at 12:09
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
Jibba Jabba, Jibba Jabba, Mumbo Jumbo.
Tue 12/04/05 at 12:05
Regular
"Bow to me!"
So what you're getting at is that you're not english?
Tue 12/04/05 at 11:59
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
We've got turks running a pizza / chippie, greeks running an italian and I recently got served in a posh Indian by an African bloke who spoke very poor english.

I don't get the point of your original post.

If you're trying to suggest that an English bloke should be running a chippie who understands what "I'll have two of your finest" means, then I'm english, and don't have the slighest clue what you're on about.
Tue 12/04/05 at 11:42
Regular
"Bow to me!"
This happens to me all the time up north. Everything it a bit too multicultures these days. Its like putting every vegetable and every animal ever known into the same soup. It just loses something if you know what I mean...
Tue 12/04/05 at 11:18
Regular
"Party on down"
I just went to a fish and chip shop where an Asian was serving and I said "I'll have two of your finest". He came down with his two kids. Unbe-bloody-leavavle. I asked to see the manage and he was an Italian, so I told him about the situation and he doesn't even speek any English. Whats the deal? Also he should be working in a Italian pizza parlour called Luigi's being Italian and all.

Whats the world coming to?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.