GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ifilm.com - have a problem with the site"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/04/05 at 18:35
Regular
"Always the winner?"
[URL]http://www.ifilm.com[/URL]

I just found this site some times ago, and the last (and the only) video that I viewed there was "Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams". The quality was pretty good and the buffering was almost absent. But now, I'm unable to view a single vid. It tells that I have none of WMP, QT & RP installed, while I've all three of them. Thats so on Opera, while on IE it works fine. The site has got many hillarious vids too; so I dont want to miss out on them.

Any Opera user willing to checkout the problem please reply...
Tue 12/04/05 at 18:19
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Bullett wrote:
> You'd need the relevant plugins for Opera.

I dunno, I had viewed the "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" vid from within Opera. Opera can behave as IE, it has a preference setting for that to behave as "Opera, IE or Netscape".
Tue 12/04/05 at 07:04
Regular
You'd need the relevant plugins for Opera.

I don't know where you'd find them though, so just use IE whenever you want to use that site.

Or get iTunes.
Tue 12/04/05 at 06:58
Yep, broadband required of course
Tue 12/04/05 at 05:37
Regular
"Always the winner?"
free of charge?
Tue 12/04/05 at 00:09
If you download iTunes, you can use the Music Store to view hundreds of music videos.
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Craziest Col"
Sometimes I can't view certain things in firefox. Guess what I do, I switch over to IE temporarly.

Do that.
Mon 11/04/05 at 18:35
Regular
"Always the winner?"
[URL]http://www.ifilm.com[/URL]

I just found this site some times ago, and the last (and the only) video that I viewed there was "Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams". The quality was pretty good and the buffering was almost absent. But now, I'm unable to view a single vid. It tells that I have none of WMP, QT & RP installed, while I've all three of them. Thats so on Opera, while on IE it works fine. The site has got many hillarious vids too; so I dont want to miss out on them.

Any Opera user willing to checkout the problem please reply...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.