GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Galactic Laser Wars: A new Dope"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/04/05 at 17:54
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
My first parody :^) plz tell me what you think...
Super Galactic Laser wars:
A new Dope

"The Fedubation starship sailed with a sense of glee across the galaxy of Tyuopklew, towards Tatooiney.
Aboard the ship, Dwarf Vader and his army of Stormlooters, went through their battle plan for the umpteenth time.
‘ We will land, then you, you and you’ Vader pointed to a random selection of Stormlooters, all of which were waving their arms wildly in the air.
‘ Oh, ok, you too, will draw moustaches on all the film advertisements, you, and you, you, you and you will all…’ he paused to add suspense ‘ You will...’ And again for suspense. ‘ Knock-and-run! Mwa ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!’
All the looters look uneasily at their mad undersized leader, waiting.
‘ And ha!’ Dwarf Vader was known for his prolonged suspense endings.

On Tatooiney, Luke Vader shivered. For a planet with three suns, Tatooiney was damn cold. That morning he had been given a ring by a random bearded old man, of which he had just sold for a profitable price on Ebay, after watching a strange videotape, in which a dead girl climbed out of a well. He had then got a phone call saying he’d die in seven days.
‘ Pfft… I hate prank callers’ he would exclaim, which was entirely true. He had once speared a couple on his lightmachete. He had quite a short fuse.

The Fedubation ship entered Tatooiney’s atmosphere.
‘ Please fasten your seatbelts’ echoed a sweet female voice. ‘ ‘Cos we’re in for a bumpy ride!’ Boomed the annoyingly familiar guffaw of Dwarf Vader.

Luke looked up, as you would if you heard an extremely loud Fedubation starship soaring overhead. He then grabbed his lightmachete. He ran toward the capital city, Klofgtuyeswqavcxz, screaming;
‘ Damn you, petty vandals!’"

You see, hes called Luke Vader so that in the final climax:
'Luke, i am your father'
'Yeh, i kinda guessed by my last name.....'
'...'
Mon 11/04/05 at 17:54
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
My first parody :^) plz tell me what you think...
Super Galactic Laser wars:
A new Dope

"The Fedubation starship sailed with a sense of glee across the galaxy of Tyuopklew, towards Tatooiney.
Aboard the ship, Dwarf Vader and his army of Stormlooters, went through their battle plan for the umpteenth time.
‘ We will land, then you, you and you’ Vader pointed to a random selection of Stormlooters, all of which were waving their arms wildly in the air.
‘ Oh, ok, you too, will draw moustaches on all the film advertisements, you, and you, you, you and you will all…’ he paused to add suspense ‘ You will...’ And again for suspense. ‘ Knock-and-run! Mwa ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!’
All the looters look uneasily at their mad undersized leader, waiting.
‘ And ha!’ Dwarf Vader was known for his prolonged suspense endings.

On Tatooiney, Luke Vader shivered. For a planet with three suns, Tatooiney was damn cold. That morning he had been given a ring by a random bearded old man, of which he had just sold for a profitable price on Ebay, after watching a strange videotape, in which a dead girl climbed out of a well. He had then got a phone call saying he’d die in seven days.
‘ Pfft… I hate prank callers’ he would exclaim, which was entirely true. He had once speared a couple on his lightmachete. He had quite a short fuse.

The Fedubation ship entered Tatooiney’s atmosphere.
‘ Please fasten your seatbelts’ echoed a sweet female voice. ‘ ‘Cos we’re in for a bumpy ride!’ Boomed the annoyingly familiar guffaw of Dwarf Vader.

Luke looked up, as you would if you heard an extremely loud Fedubation starship soaring overhead. He then grabbed his lightmachete. He ran toward the capital city, Klofgtuyeswqavcxz, screaming;
‘ Damn you, petty vandals!’"

You see, hes called Luke Vader so that in the final climax:
'Luke, i am your father'
'Yeh, i kinda guessed by my last name.....'
'...'
Mon 11/04/05 at 18:16
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Hey?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.