GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I the only one..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Fri 12/11/04 at 09:38
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
Who doesn't have Halo 2 yet?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting it today, but i can't play it till 3! That sucks.

Oh, and cheers for the spoilers in other topics. They have served to further whet my appetite.
Fri 12/11/04 at 11:06
Regular
There is nothing more annoying when it is something you have been waiting for.

By the way if it hasn't arrived for you today I am playing Counter-Strike Source again at the moment. Haven't been on it for a while after a full format with the extra RAM.

They have fixed a sh*t load of s**tuff, including the memory error if you are interes**ted.
Fri 12/11/04 at 10:49
Regular
"Touched!"
Mine STILL hasn't come from Gameplay, waiting the 5 days then gonna have to claim, bloody annoying as I will be waiting ages for it.
Fri 12/11/04 at 10:45
Regular
I am still waiting for mine, should be here this morning.
Fri 12/11/04 at 09:46
Regular
"Touched!"
I've got it, but I'm still waiting for my limited Edition version to turn up, god damn post round here is a joke at times!
Fri 12/11/04 at 09:38
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
Who doesn't have Halo 2 yet?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting it today, but i can't play it till 3! That sucks.

Oh, and cheers for the spoilers in other topics. They have served to further whet my appetite.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.