GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More powerful than any console so far!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/08/00 at 07:54
Regular
The nintendo Dolphin is going to be able to transfer data twice as fast and powerfully as the Dreampants and Fony Greystation 2 !
It's official (look at this months Nintedno Official Magazine)

This will mean sharper graphics, sound ,and everything because with out the data transfer, how do you think the game would appear on your TV?
Mon 14/08/00 at 22:39
Ahh!!!what a refreshing change, some sense at last.Also I've just bought an N64 with loads of goodies on the internet, for 60 quid.I lost my last one to my nephew, he did'nt give the damn thing back!!Oh well all the fun of being an Uncle I suppose.Now I'm looking forward to playing Perfect Dark at last.Respect ARTY
Mon 14/08/00 at 22:24
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Thank you my good man :)

Unfortuantely, these so-called "gamers" can't seem to appreciate other systems. I'd like to know why too? I mean, we're all gamers here right? The majority of us can revel in the fact that there are some fantastic games out there, regardless on what system they reside, whether it's Dreamcast, PS2, PSX, N64 etc.

However, the minority, who feel the need to bash another console are cheating themselves really. There's a whole world of great gaming out there. Break down the barriers!

B/leeders
Kill Piracy!
[email protected]
Mon 14/08/00 at 20:28
Bleeders, you seem like an intelligent guy, so can you tell me why the rest of these pr!cks are so intent on these mindless arguements of which console is the greeaaatest in the whole widest world, and not on the real point of gaming.Which happens to be fun!!!(a point much over looked).Respect ARTY. Oh!, if you want my e-mail address, gotto the soul reaver discussion, contact Ant and he'll give it to you.Maybe, the three of us could have some intelligent chats on some finer aspects of gameing, and not this petty wrangleing.
Mon 14/08/00 at 18:38
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
chrizyt wrote:
> i will be having fun witing till christmas 2001, because i
> don't have a crummy playsation, i can sit there watching
> paint dry, whilst u suffer the PSX, and at least it's worth
> the wait!

Have fun watching the paint dry!

I'm off to play Grandia 2
Mon 14/08/00 at 17:23
i will be having fun witing till christmas 2001, because i don't have a crummy playsation, i can sit there watching paint dry, whilst u suffer the PSX, and at least it's worth the wait!
Sun 13/08/00 at 19:35
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
"ahh, but have you played the psx2????"

I have! And I fully intend to purchase a US machine *when* I see a few games that I want for the console.

But you never answered my question; Have you played a Dolphin/Star Cube?

Your right, it is obvious. It's obvious to me that your views are completely biased. So while your going round, spouting off your biased views about the Nintendo Dolphin/Star Cube, I'll be enjoying the delights of Samba De Amigo and The Bouncer, while YOU will have to wait till Christmas 2001.

Have fun!
Sun 13/08/00 at 18:35
No, it's not damn obvious. You haven't played any of them yet, so you can't tell. I haven't actually seen any screenshots of the Dolphin let alone game screenshots. And you say edgy's website is good, it probably is, but it's probably biased as well. The games coming out on PS2 aren't all sequels, games like Kessen, the new Bond game, which looks great. MGS 2 may be a sequel but MGS is a brilliant game and Metal Gear Solid 2 will be a different game just with the same idea. I must admit that GT 2000 and Ridge Racer 5 are over the top, and I'm not going to get them, as they're are other new games. Why don't you wait for the PS2 to come out before you spread you biased opinion everywhere. I'm not saying the Dolphin will be a piece of cack, as you're saying about the PS2, I'm just saying that you should wait for it to come out first.
Thanks for reading, Ant. PS> No offence, but did your teachers ever teach you how to spell???
Sun 13/08/00 at 14:58
ahh, but have you played the psx2???? it is damn obviuos, ok!
Sun 13/08/00 at 14:48
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
How can you say that the Dolphin/Star Cube is better than PS2? Have you played on a Dolphin/Star Cube yet?
Sat 12/08/00 at 16:57
what is gonna be so good about PSX 2, huh? nothing, same old borin games, oh i forgot, you can play your old games.WOW, not that you brought the console for new games is beside the point! so get a dolphin, so much better, ask edgy he'll tell you, it is all over his cool website, actually ask anyone. dolphin or PSX people? vote now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.