GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many CDs do you own?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/04/05 at 21:42
Regular
I finally got round to buying some more CD racks for my room because I had an ever-increasing supply of cds just scattered around a shelf. I finally got some more storage from them and as I was putting all the cds onto my wonderful new rack, I counted and was quite surpirsed to discover I now have 84 cds. How many do you lot have?
Tue 12/04/05 at 13:42
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> About 35 albums.
> Considering I only really got into music about a year ago, it's not
> bad going.

Pretty much the same for me. Yay.
Tue 12/04/05 at 00:10
Regular
"bing bang bong"
There are 70 CDs on the rack next to me and another 50 or so across the lounge, though the latter are all rubbish (mine + my girlfriends early to mid-nineties stuff). My first CD album was The Proclaimers in about 1993, bought for me by my Mum along with my first CD player. A year or so later I tried to send it off with another CD my Mum bought me to a "send in your worst CDs" magazine competition, except before they got posted my Mum confiscated them and gave them to an Oxfam shop. My distress was compounded only about a year ago when I found them again in my Mum's CD collection whilst visiting, she'd never taken them to Oxfam at all :0/
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:08
Regular
"Touched!"
I've got about 40 CD's. I only really buy albums if they have more than one or two good songs.
Mon 11/04/05 at 12:08
Regular
Albums - around 320 last time I checked

Singles - 50 or so

MP3s - 1200 - mostly made up of previous albums/singles

DVDs - 130

Games - 40

First Album I ever bought - 2Pac - All Eyez On Me

First Single I bought - Busta Rhymes - Whoo-Hah! (Got You All In Check)

First DVD I bought - The Matrix (I think)
Mon 11/04/05 at 12:02
Regular
Oriental Rib wrote:
> I have 4 albums. Go me.

And my first album was Frances The Mute. Go me x2.
Mon 11/04/05 at 12:00
Regular
Edit button not quote button. GAH
Mon 11/04/05 at 11:55
Regular
Wow, it's like one of those C4 adverts. Y'know, first car, first time you had sex, now first album.

It was Oasis, incidentially. What's The Story Morning Glory. I would have been about 11, I'd imagine.
Mon 11/04/05 at 11:43
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
No idea... Must be about 200 I reckon, more than that if you count all the compilations / sampler CDs I've got too...
Sun 10/04/05 at 17:40
"period drama"
About 35 albums.
Considering I only really got into music about a year ago, it's not bad going.

I feel the need for an Amazon Marketplace splurge come next pay-day.
Sun 10/04/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Flock wrote:
> What was the first album you ever bought?

Vinyl - Kings Of The Wild Frontier by Adam And The Ants.
CD - Violator by Depeche Mode.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.